Christmas Fireplace

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Christmas Fireplace

Well thank you Lisa I have now uploaded with your help Omg what a performance this is.

Another for christmas I designed and cut on craft robo

Thanks for looking
    Tina xx
    http://www.forevermemoriesforyou.co.uk/Shop/
    Craft Robo Design templates Designed By Me

Forever-Memories-For-You Blog

CRAFT ROBO TEMPLATES CARD

Glad you got it - your cards are fantastic and will have loads of pics to show us all.

Lovely card it is great.

Cheers.

Lisa

Bowed Over
    Handmade Dog Collar Accessories
    www.bowedover.co.uk

Comment

That's gorgeous, I'm sure it will be very popular!

Comment

Fantastic

Thats a lovely card, very clever :-)

Sarahxxx

Comment

Oh If I was sent one of those it would be on display every Christmas, I would never part with it. Beautiful xxx

Folksy shop http://www.folksy.com/shops/Fairyweb

Comment

What a nice idea

What a good idea.

Captures the warmth of Christmas very nicely.

I have been thinking of designing my own card this year, now you have set me thinking anew.

Richard
            For DIY gilding and antique finishes to gold leaf.
            For the esoteric & unusual in bookbinding

Comment

Tina, that's gorgeous

*makes a note to put a Robo on her christmas list*
              www.corrigancards.com

A mind is like a parachute........it only functions when open

Comment

Looks fab. That craft robo is doing wonders!
                View my flickr

'I am sure it must hurt your eyes to work filigree by candlelight.' - Jane Austen

Comment

That's lovely. Your friends willl be delighted when they receive that

Comment

I am about to make myself unpopular again. From the other side of the 'craft robo' scale, where is the craft bit? I'm probably wrong, because I haven't a clue what one is, just having seen the end result, but isn't this like 'digital art'? I always thought the art of the artisan was to make thing with your own hands, feet, or whatever, rather than have an idea and program it into a machine..........................I know this is probably a sore subject, but I'm having trouble seeing what's 'skilled' or 'crafty' about craft robo. You may now put me against a wall, blindfold me, and open fire!

Comment

You could look at it as another tool for creating - I use paper punches for some of my designs - I could cut them out by hand, but using the punch makes the finished item look neater. I use a guillotine to cut my card to size - again i could use a knife, but the guillotine makes a neater cut.

You come up with the idea/design, and then use whatever 'tool' gives you the best finish possible.

When I studied interior design, we used to draw all the designs by hand, now designers use computer programs - does that lessen the talent?

just my tuppencehappenyworth
                      www.corrigancards.com

A mind is like a parachute........it only functions when open

Comment

Originally posted by Pagan View Post
                        When I studied interior design, we used to draw all the designs by hand, now designers use computer programs - does that lessen the talent?
                        I don't know if it lessens the talent, but I think it certainly lessens the skill level needed. If a fashion designer hadn't done any art training could they draw well enough to get their design across? If an architect couldn't find his way around a sketch book and a pencil case could he get his ideas across? I think it's where you draw the line between a tool being an 'aid' or a 'replacement'.

Comment

Beautiful!!!! Sue xx
                          http://susieQinblogland.blogspot.com

Comment

Absolutely beautiful! And moreover, it can serve as a nice addition to a little Christmas tree decorations.

Comment

so beautiful - i sooooooooo want a Robo but can't justify it to myself let alone blokey (who incidently would laught in my face!)!!
                              www.alongcamejo.squarespace.com

Comment

Working...
                              X