Ads

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Need a card making sumthing unusual help.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need a card making sumthing unusual help.

Hello its my 1st wedding anniversary next month and need a card but want sumthing diffrent and special that he can keep in our wedding memory box can anyone help or point me in the right direction plzzz

also need a nana card and mother birthday card would like sumthing a bit special they are needed b4 1st of oct though helppppp!!!

have a look on my site - I do some unusual cards
    www.corrigancards.com

A mind is like a parachute........it only functions when open

Comment

cards

Hiya all i should be more clear i want a card making.
      my husband scottish and me english so want sumthing along that theme but dont want it just a standard card shape want it in an unusual shape lol so if you think you can help with that sort of thing that would be great thanks wendy.x

Comment

Hi Wendy I can do cards to your own requirements and you can see some of my work on our website (link in sig). Thanks, Laura x

Comment

I don't make cards but reading your post I had an idea for a card with two doors opening in the centre one half in the shape of a kilt and the other a skirt.

Melanie

Comment

Originally posted by silvermaid View Post
            I don't make cards but reading your post I had an idea for a card with two doors opening in the centre one half in the shape of a kilt and the other a skirt.

Melanie
            that sounds like a good idea i have colette doing me sumthing with a thistle and a rose as that was my flowers for my wedding as i had an english scottish theme lol thanks ladies for all your help.
            wendy.x

Comment

You could try Ruth from Tip Top Toppers (tip top on the forum) I get her to make all my cards - they are fantastic and the ideas she comes up with blow your mind.

Quite a few of mine are in Ruths Gallery.

Tip Top

HTH

Lisa
              Bowed Over
              Handmade Dog Collar Accessories
              www.bowedover.co.uk

Comment

I have some unusaul cards on my site and if you dont have the craft robo to cut yourself I'd be willing to cut and send you so you can make and decorate
                Tina xx
                http://www.forevermemoriesforyou.co.uk/Shop/
                Craft Robo Design templates Designed By Me

Forever-Memories-For-You Blog

CRAFT ROBO TEMPLATES CARD

Comment

Working...
                X