Does anyone make boxes?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anyone make boxes?

I wasn't sure where to post this so I am sorry if it's in the wrong place.

I've been looking for boxes for ages and I'm tired of googling (my eyes are googly from googling!!!).

I know what I want and even looked at craft sites to see if I could make them myself but I don't have a lot of time and I thought I might be able to pass on some business to someone else.

I want a variety of boxes made of Kraft paper/card/board - you know, the brown vaguely striped stuff that parcels are wrapped in.

I've found one for jars on the Tiny Box Company website and I do like the idea of using recycled paper. But I need some different sizes for bottles, tubes and smaller jars.

If anyone can help reply here or send me a message...

Alternatively can anyone give me tips about where to buy card and what equipment I might need if I end up having to make them myself?

Many Thanks...

Jude
    for bath bomb, soap & Skincare kits
    plus Soap Base, Bath Bomb Ingredients, Butters,
    Oils and packaging for Bath & Body Products

I make my own boxes, this way you can print on the card with your details etc. If you go to http://www.crafterscompanion.co.uk they have a board along with instructions, to enable you to make the boxes specifically for your products. It is very easy and does not take that much time at all. Once you know the sizes you should be able to produce several in an hour.

Not sure where you would get the card you mentioned, but you may find something similar at http://www.thepapermillshop.co.uk.

Good Luck and happy box making, it is very rewarding to make the packaging for your product and you only need make the quantity you want at any onetime.

Comment

Jo Lovejoy on thingstomakeanddo.co.uk has some really good tutorials for boxes. HTH.

x vInTaGe VioLeT x

maximumrabbitdesigns.blogspot.com

Comment

Originally posted by vInTaGe VioLeT View Post
        Jo Lovejoy on thingstomakeanddo.co.uk has some really good tutorials for boxes. HTH.
        Thanks for mentioning my website vInTaGe, here is a link to the boxes section, there will be some new ones added soon:

http://www.things-to-make-and-do.co....xes/boxes.html

Jo x
        Things to make and do
        Things to make and do's Facebook page
        Michael Lovejoy's Art

Comment

Hiya,

Thank you to everyone for the advice and the links - Jo, your website is fabulous - will spend some time this evening having a proper look.

I'm so short of time I'm not sure I'll be able to start another crafty hobby but if I can't find the boxes I want I may have to!!!

Thank you all again
          for bath bomb, soap & Skincare kits
          plus Soap Base, Bath Bomb Ingredients, Butters,
          Oils and packaging for Bath & Body Products

Comment

Working...
          X