Unashamed Plug, Craft4Charity CD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unashamed Plug, Craft4Charity CD

The Craft4Charity CD is now for sale on the Craft4Charity Web Site (www.craft4charity.co.uk)
    The CD contain designs from some of the best known paper craft designers around, Alan and Barry, FeeJ, Jo Price, Sharon Duncan, Funky Hand, Andy Carolan, Diane Dorward and more. Over 450 design sheets (backing sheets, 8x8 papers, tbag designs, Inserts, etc) in a range of theams.

The designers have kindly donated their work for free, and the CD has been put together for free so all the profits from each CD will be going to the UK Rett Association.

You can buy the CD directly fro the Craft4Charity website, where you can see more details and the video introduction or from Alan and Barrys crafts (shortly) or FeeJ Designs.

Please tell your friends, we obviously want to raise as much money as possible from this worthwhile cause.
    Craftville: Free Craft Downloads
    No Membership just visit & Browse
    Craftville.com

Just a quick update, the CD launched just over a week ago and we have already raised well over £1000 for the Rett Association. Many thanks to all those who have bought and or given it publicity (including the owners of this forum)
    Craftville.com

Comment

May I tell of this Cd and where to purchase in an italian forum???
      Sorry for my English!!

Comment

I am very pleased to have been asked to add a contribution to this CD..go over and buy it to raise money for a very good cause!
        Anice xx
        Funkyhand x
        my website
        http://www.funkyhand.com
        my blog (updated 09/06/10)
        http://funkyhand.blogspot.com/
        Follow me on Twitter
        http://twitter.com/funkyhand

Comment

What an ingenious idea for charity raising!

I have bought a CD and look forward to recieving it. I used to watch alan and Barry on create and craft back when I had sky, they're my fave lol

Funkyhand, your cards are adorable! can't wait to give them a go when my CD comes!!

Thank you and all for such a good cause too!
          "Buffys Charms" my lil ol' Blog

Buffys Charms Website

Comment

If it helps (and I am probably very biased hehehe!) the Funky Hand papers on the cd are fantastic! As a member of the design team, we got to play with the papers and to produce 'stuff' quite some time ago and I now can't wait to be able to blog it all and to make more stuff with the papers!!!

I just can't get onto the website!!

So yes, go and buy!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by newnike View Post
              May I tell of this Cd and where to purchase in an italian forum???
              Please do, it would be really helpful, the craft4charity.co.uk site is only selling in the UK BUT if they follow the link to the Alan and Barry Shop they will send it anywhere in the world for just £5 P&P

Buffy
              Don't know if you've been to the A&B site but they do do a live show everyday at noon and there is an archive of there past shows as well. No need to miss them if you enjoy watching :-) (they are still on one of the Sky Channels but the number escapes me at the moment as I don't have it)

The CD continues to sell well, over £1700 raised now I believe... our sincere thanks to Funky and the other designers who have been brilliant to donate their designs.
              Craftville.com

Comment

Working...
              X