Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Castles...

Hello everyone,

I need some advice. I have a plan, but no idea how to do it!

After much poking I have agreed to have a theme for my wedding on the condition it's more of a motif than a full-on theme.

As my beloved and I met in Germany, a country populated mainly by castles and we also happen to like them, we're going for a castle motif :-)

I would like castle shaped invitations and a small cut out castle on the place names - so I've been looking for a castle shaped punch. I haven't been able to find one yet. Is "Punch" even the right term? One of those things like a hole-punch but punches out shapes.

As for the invitations... well - with the cuttlebug-whatsist and the ssik-thing - can you make your own dies or are you limited by what's pre-made?

Thanks,

Amy

There is a castle sizzix die on ebay, if you google : 'sizzix castle dies' it should appear. Not sure if you have a cutting machine or not but you may be able to find someone local to you who has.

Comment

Hi

I'm about to purchase that die for another project - if you dont have a cutting machine i could do them for you?
      PM if interested and we could sort details. (My cousin's getting married in bavarian castle next july).
      Or you could see if anyone is selling the die cuts on ebay and would do them to order.
      If i did them you'd be able to chose the quality of the stock they are cut from
      jacksonhen

www.jacksonhennigan.co.uk
      www.maiaweddingsandevents.co.uk

Comment

Working...
      X