• Show
Clear All

• SusieQ
    replied
    Originally posted by Focus on Life View Post
    LOL

...one more post to go...

Shaz x
    THANKYOU SO MUCH FOR REMINDING ME SHAZ! I DIDN'T THINK I WAS QUITE THAT NEAR! PHEW!!!!!! YOU SAVED THE DAY!!! SUE XX

Leave a comment:

• goldy1
    replied
    Originally posted by SusieQ View Post
    Damn thing!!!!! What with that and the circle cutter that I can't use because I'm left handed -
    Which circle cutter do you have?

Leave a comment:

• Focus on Life
    replied
    LOL

...one more post to go...

Shaz x

Leave a comment:

• SusieQ
    replied
    Originally posted by Focus on Life View Post
    Oooh I dont have one of those chuck so cant offer any help, just support

Go wobble it Susie!

Hope it works, otherwise it sounds like its destined for the trash

Shaz x
    Damn thing!!!!! What with that and the circle cutter that I can't use because I'm left handed - I'VE HAD ENOUGH!!!!!!. I THINK i'LL RING THE ELECTRICIAN AND HAVE A WOBBLE!!!!!!!!
    HE HE SUE XX

Leave a comment:

• Focus on Life
    replied
    Oooh I dont have one of those chuck so cant offer any help, just support

Go wobble it Susie!

Hope it works, otherwise it sounds like its destined for the trash

Shaz x

Leave a comment:

• SusieQ
    replied
    Thanks Goldi!!!!! Doesn't she make it look easy!!!! I still can't manage it!!!
    I will have a few more goes, I didn't realise you had to wobble it!!!! ooh err missus!!!!!!!! He He xxSuexx

Leave a comment:

• goldy1
    replied
    Videos explaine alot even if you cant't understand the lingo. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-_z0d...eature=related

Leave a comment:

• SusieQ
    replied
    Thanks everyone!!! I felt so miffed about wasting my money I emailed Fiskars. ?I have just had a reply and they have asked me to phon then to see if they can hep. I will phone in the morning and will then give you all an update!! Sue xx

Leave a comment:

• Tip Top
    replied
    Have a look on the Fiskars website to see if there are any tutorials or on utube.

I've got a green Provocraft one (I blogged about it a while ago) which is dead easy to use and that was £10 brand new from ebay........

Leave a comment:

• Scorch
    replied
    Oooh, weird! Well, I don't have one, so I dunno, then...

Leave a comment:

• SusieQ
    replied
    Originally posted by Scorch View Post
    Hmmm... are you sure you have the right eyelets for it? Some of these tools are designed to work with super-light-weight decorative eyelets only, not "proper" brass ones.

Or maybe is there a catch that you have to move aside or lift out?
    No Scorchy, nothing will move on it! I have bought the eyelets especially for crafting. I just think it is useless!!! Sue xx

Leave a comment:

• Scorch
    replied
    Hmmm... are you sure you have the right eyelets for it? Some of these tools are designed to work with super-light-weight decorative eyelets only, not "proper" brass ones.

Or maybe is there a catch that you have to move aside or lift out?

Leave a comment:

• Pagan
    replied
    my advice...................chuck it in the bin and get a cropodile *nods*

Leave a comment:

• SusieQ
    started a topic Fiskars Eyelet setter HELP!!!!!

Fiskars Eyelet setter HELP!!!!!

Has anyone got a Fiskars Eyelet setter? What on earth do I do with it? Am I a weakling? I can't get it to do anything at all. Even Bob thinks it is rubbish. He had a go for me and can't manage it either. Are we missing something?? This is the second Fiskars thing that I have bought and thought was no good!!!!! Can anyone offer advice please? Sue xx
Working...
X