Ads

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is this a bit strange???

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Is this a bit strange???





    Not sure about this card. What do you think? I was just messing about really and it turned out like this. I think I will leave it as a 'blank' card.
    Hope you like it! Sue xx Perhaps it could go in the Orange Challenge??????
    http://susieQinblogland.blogspot.com

  • #2
    strange in what way? It looks fine to me - a nice generic card
    www.corrigancards.com


    A mind is like a parachute........it only functions when open

    Comment


    • #3
      I don't think it is strange, everyones taste is different anyway. Unusual might be a better description which is good. I like it.
      Carol
      God helps them that help themselves.

      Comment


      • #4
        it's nice, i really REALLY like the cutout background part!!

        Comment


        • #5
          I love this one too Susie, just ike I loved your baby card, you're getting very exotic chick!

          I like the cut-out part too and really like the colour, I think orange looks brilliant

          Shaz x
          Keepsake Kollections
          & Rossendale Ramblings!
          http://focusonlife-shaz.blogspot.com

          Where else can you get Mental and Retail Therapy?!

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Focus on Life View Post
            I love this one too Susie, just ike I loved your baby card, you're getting very exotic chick!

            I like the cut-out part too and really like the colour, I think orange looks brilliant

            Shaz x
            Thankyou sweetie!!!!
            http://susieQinblogland.blogspot.com

            Comment


            • #7
              It loves lovely, i wonder how you all do it... I'm amazed at the talent on here, I am totally addicted already if only for the surfing and viewing..

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by For Sale View Post
                It loves lovely, i wonder how you all do it... I'm amazed at the talent on here, I am totally addicted already if only for the surfing and viewing..
                AAH!! tHAT IS SO NICE OF YOU!!! THANKYOU FOR YOUR LOVELY COMMENT! I'M NOT VERY GOOD AT HOUSEWORK THOUGH!!!!
                http://susieQinblogland.blogspot.com

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by SusieQ View Post




                  Not sure about this card. What do you think? I was just messing about really and it turned out like this. I think I will leave it as a 'blank' card.
                  Hope you like it! Sue xx Perhaps it could go in the Orange Challenge??????
                  WASN'T SURE IF IT WAS A BIT 'MESSY' WITH THE DANGLY BITS!!!
                  http://susieQinblogland.blogspot.com

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    I think its always nice to see something a bit different and this is very appealing !
                    Mel

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      I like it - very different but in a good way

                      xxHannah
                      (you have been busy the last few days, can you send me some of your motivation?!)

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Hannah View Post
                        I like it - very different but in a good way

                        xxHannah
                        (you have been busy the last few days, can you send me some of your motivation?!)
                        Hubby has been working away so I tend to stay up late when he is away!!He is up at 5.30 every working day so we are always in bed by 11!!!!!
                        Here a bit of motivation for you Hannah - Don't do any housework, cooking or cleaning all day today!! Let someone else do all the chores and just Craft!!!!!! Lovely!!!!! Sue xx
                        http://susieQinblogland.blogspot.com

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          I love it! I like to see things that are a bit different. Sometimes if you just go with the flow it works, as it seems to have done here for you! Well done.
                          Natalie
                          website blog

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by SusieQ View Post
                            Hubby has been working away so I tend to stay up late when he is away!!He is up at 5.30 every working day so we are always in bed by 11!!!!!
                            Here a bit of motivation for you Hannah - Don't do any housework, cooking or cleaning all day today!! Let someone else do all the chores and just Craft!!!!!! Lovely!!!!! Sue xx
                            Ahh thanks Sue - twas much needed lol - I actually managed to get out with my camera this afternoon - not quite cardmaking but I suppose photography is sort of a craft?! Have loads of thankyou cards to make so think I will be busy when they boys go to bed - if only I could think of what I was going to do on the cards..hmmmmmm

                            xxHannah

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              I don't think it is strange. I really like it.
                              Jo x
                              Things to make and do
                              Things to make and do's Facebook page
                              Michael Lovejoy's Art

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X