Ads

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has anyone started on their Christmas Cards?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nettie View Post
    Fluffy, I've just bought a Bookatrix board and can't wait to have a go.
    Have fun!! When I first got my bookatrix board I found it really tricky but it's great once you get the hang of it and I'm sure you'll love it!! Can't wait to see some of your bookatrix creations

Comment

I don't do cards but I've already started on the xmas sparkly earrings. My problem is hiding them from my OH cos if he finds anything I've put into the stock-box he puts them on display straight away. Then it's another job for me to go round the stall taking them all back off and re-arranging the displays.

Originally posted by woodtattoos View Post
      Don't mention Christmas... people will start putting decorations up!!!

Si.
      Si, you have soooooo much in common with my hubby - he hates christmas and I just love it to the point that our house is lit up with tons of outside lights every year. His favourite sayings are "Bah humbug" and "Christmas my a***!"

PS Welcome back. Hope you enjoyed your hols.
      Auntynet

Step-daughter's website selling hand dyed sock yarns www.knotanotherknitter.com

~ * ~ * ~ Of all the things I've ever lost, I miss my mind the most! ~ * ~ * ~

Comment

I don't make cards but started a few Christmas projects a couple of weeks ago! I put Perry Como's Christmas CD on for inspiration. Although, by the end of the CD I had also made some Halloween decorations!!!????!!! Don't know how that happened!! Hee Hee!
        Sharon

Facebook - Silly Old Bear Crafts

Folksy - www.folksy.com/shops/SillyOldBear
        Blog - www.sillyoldbearcrafts.blogspot.com
        Website - www.kidsnewcastle.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by auntynet View Post
          Si, you have soooooo much in common with my hubby - he hates christmas and I just love it to the point that our house is lit up with tons of outside lights every year. His favourite sayings are "Bah humbug" and "Christmas my a***!"

Thanks for the welcome message, that was nice! I actually do love Christmas and the whole decoration lark... what gets to me is the shops selling Christmas stock in October and the like, or people getting all Christmassy before December. Having said that, I would start selling Christmas stock from October onwards now as a crafter.... ooops.

Si.
          Wood Tattoos
          Decorative Pyrography for all Occasions - Author of "Woodburning with Style" (2010) and "Learn to Burn" (2013)
          Facebook
          Flickr
          Twitter

Comment

I don't make Christmas cards, sometimes I make the odd decoration, but I am getting all organised (presents are getting bought!!). People complain I'm too orgnaised, but I just like to spread the cost!
            View my flickr

'I am sure it must hurt your eyes to work filigree by candlelight.' - Jane Austen

Comment

my husband was getting just ever so slightly carried away making wedding cards so I encouraged him to maybe think about christmas
              came downstairs to get some housework done and when I went up about an hour later there were christmas cards everywhere !! so yes we have started ours lol
              www.sunrisecards.co.uk
              http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gi...5877781?ref=ts
              http://www.facebook.com/pages/sunris...all&ref=search

Comment

Originally posted by auntynet View Post
                I don't do cards but I've already started on the xmas sparkly earrings. My problem is hiding them from my OH cos if he finds anything I've put into the stock-box he puts them on display straight away. Then it's another job for me to go round the stall taking them all back off and re-arranging the displays.

Hmmmm now you've got me thinking about Bah Humbug and Christmas my **** chocolates. Thanks for the ideas

Maria
                rixyswrappers.wahm.co.uk
                Maria
                www.rixyswrappers.wahm.co.uk
                personalised favours and gifts

Comment

Working...
                X