would appreciate your feedback

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• would appreciate your feedback

I've been playing around with some new designs. The first one is a man's wallet - this can be filled with money or tokens (music, book, etc) Plus, I had to fill it with rubbish cos I've got no cash in the house lol

OUTSIDE

INSIDE

The second one is a new design for a handbag - please remember this is a prototype and the 'real thing' will be much neater

www.corrigancards.com

A mind is like a parachute........it only functions when open

I like the idea of the wallet realy good as long as the person realises there is something in the back pocket.

The idea of the bag is good but it's shape dosen't feel right to me. what about doing it the other way up?
    "You've Got to Keep Your Mind Wide Open" - AnnaSophia Robb
    my Folksy shop Goldy'sclearoutblog debaynewebdesign

Comment

I love the wallett idea, although the pattern on it is probably a bit too metro-sexual for my OH. I also love the handbag idea but have to agree with goldy1, the shape just doesn't sit right with me. Overall, though, a big thumbs up
      Jayne

"One must have chaos in oneself in order to give birth to a dancing star."

Comment

thanks ladies, this is just exactly what I need. to be honest, the new handbag shape was a horror to make and i think it may be more trouble than it's worth!!
        www.corrigancards.com

Comment

ok, just for Poppy4lee's hubby (lol), a less metrosexual version

www.corrigancards.com

Comment

I think men`s wallet is fantastic and the second one - well... really great idea!!!
            blog
            website
            etsy shop
            folksy shop
            twitter

Comment

Excellent ideas!!!!! They are looking really good. xxSue
              http://susieQinblogland.blogspot.com

Comment

I think the wallets are smashing. I like the handbag a lot but can forsee problems posting and packing to stop it getting squashed.
                You get some lovely ideas don't you.
                Carol
                Carol
                God helps them that help themselves.

Comment

I really love the wallet idea - it's fab!!!

I'm not sure on the handbag idea though, sorry... not sure what exactly I'm not sure about but it just didn't "grab" my attention like the wallet ifthat makes sense.

Comment

excellent - thank you all for your input. I think you're right - I'll put the bag on the back burner for now and think on it some more.
                    www.corrigancards.com

Comment

I love the wallets, could I suggest making the slot where the money goes slightly lower so the money will show. I have visions of them not realising it's there and throwing the money away with the card.
                      I quite like the bag, it would be great for a small present but very hard to send in the post so you would be very limited on how you could sell them.

Melanie
                      Last edited by silvermaid; 18-07-2008, 02:12 AM.

Comment

Hi also love the wallet - fab idea. Like someone else said - not sure about the shape of the bag and whether posting it would be a hassle for you?

xxHannah

Comment

see....this is why I love this forum. People don't just give you lip-service, they give good advice. Thanks Hannah and Silvermaid
                          www.corrigancards.com

Comment

They are fab! I like the wallets, they'd go down really well with the men in my family. With regards to the bag it would be really cool as a way of packaging a present. I think it's pretty. x

Comment

Thanks very much for your input Sazzle
                              www.corrigancards.com

Comment

Working...
                              X