Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• give me your opinion in my cards

Hi every one how are you?

In fact I have made alot of cards and I started selling my handmad in tuggle web site but, until now I did't sell any one yet what could I do? please see my cards a give me your advice.

thanks.
    Marya

you will find my crafts in brows by seller (Marya Cards Company)
    UAE Marya
    My Crafte On
    in Brows seller part

......................I'll leave someone else to enlighten you about Tuggle.

Comment

Your cards are lovely but your descriptions are not good . you need to use a spell checker and I feel English is not your first language. Some of the listings show more than one picture but do not state how many cards the price is for.
      Sorry to be negative but descriptions sell.
      "You've Got to Keep Your Mind Wide Open" - AnnaSophia Robb
      my Folksy shop Goldy'sclearoutblog debaynewebdesign

Comment

Thansk

Thank you very much for your advice my frined
        UAE Marya
        My Crafte On
        in Brows seller part

Comment

I went to the link and waited four minutes for each page to come up. ( and I am on broadband not dial-up) So I think that may be your answer, no one is buying cos they don't want to wait for Tuggle to load.
          I think your cards are lovely, but I'm sorry I didn't have time to wait and read the descriptions. You have a couple of spelling errors on the main page though
          Hart should be Heart
          Weeding should be Wedding
          and Chines should be Chinese

Melanie

Comment

hello and welcome
            Jan xx

http://craftyjan.blogspot.com/

Comment

I just went to have a look and it took ages for me too. I don't think people will wait around for the pages to load as it's very annoying. Are there any other sites that you could use? I'm not a expert but I do know people that use a site called Etsy and then of course there is evil Ebay lol.

I really like your cards, if you can work on your descriptions and find a good site to sell them on I think you'd do ok. x

Comment

Working...
              X