My cricut is here...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My cricut is here...

...and I am desperate to get it out of the box and have a play but my two year old is down here so am waiting for him to hurry up and eat his lunch and go to bed! Im sure he knows I am waiting as he is taking forever. My baby is in bed so I might get an hour to myself to have a go when Jack goes up too!

Also does anyone know what cartridges are worth getting? I have got the usual two but having a look on ebay and might get another.

xxHannah

ooooo!!!! i couldnt wait if i were you! great patience!!!

let us know how you get on - i want to get one of these one day
    http://louisejhampshire.blogg.se

Comment

lucky you i dont think id be able to wait
      Jan xx

http://craftyjan.blogspot.com/

Comment

Well I finally managed to get twenty minutes, Jack went up to bed and I managed to get it out, set it up and have a quick play and I love it already! Sooo pleased. My 9 month old woke up though so I didnt get long but hopefully when both boys are in bed tonight I will get a proper go and then I will be posting some cards soon hopefully yay!

xxHannah

Comment

pictures are required!!!!!

Comment

Hi

I have the standard one.

I like using Mickey & friends and also Pooh and friends. I love them !!! Ive also got Happy ever after and Dream do come ture but I dont like them as much (dont like how eyes come out).

Have a look the cricuit web site if you google cricuit you will find it. Its good for advise/example cards etc. Also what colours to use for what character.

Sara x
            www.cardsforewe.co.uk

Comment

Well have played about a little bit with some shapes and did my little boys name. Am very boring as only have silver card at the mo but I reckon I will be off to the craft shop tomorrow

Just tried to do pics but it says I can only post pics after I have done 25 posts - typical!

xHannah

Comment

I've looked at the Cricut machines before but never been able to justify buying one lol. I'm looking forward to seeing what you've done though

Comment

I love mine and use it all the time dont know what i ever did before i had it lol im waiting on the wedding cart the mini monograms i use a lot

I Love My Computer Because My Friends Live In It

Comment

Look up my post about making the mat last longer it really work I was gob smacked !!!!
                    www.cardsforewe.co.uk

Comment

do you think that one of these is worth buying? I have just bought the Cuttlebug as my first die cutting machine but like it so i am thinking of purchasing the cricut. Would you reccomend it better that the cuttlebug?

Comment

I would say yes go for it i have both and love them both

I Love My Computer Because My Friends Live In It

Comment

I LOVE the cricut so yes def worth buying

Cant comment on cuttlebug as never tried one but lots of others seem to have them so hopefully they can compare for you

xx Hannah

Comment

Originally posted by serz View Post
                            do you think that one of these is worth buying? I have just bought the Cuttlebug as my first die cutting machine but like it so i am thinking of purchasing the cricut. Would you reccomend it better that the cuttlebug?
                            im in this situation myself - ive decided to have a go with the cuttlebug for a while and then see if it is worth the money to up grade as the cricut seems awfully expensive.

Comment

Working...
                            X