Xmas #1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Xmas #1

I got the digi image off the net, coloured it using Promarkers and Faber-Castell pencils, I used a white gel pen for the snow. The wording is a die and i found a tiny scrap of nice shiny card to cut it.

20200730_114121.jpg

Mandy x

Might as well start on the “ C” word now Mandy instead of cramming it all in in December 🤷🏻‍♂️

Comment

Well done on getting started on the festive preparations well in advance. That's a very cute card and beautifully coloured

Linda

Comment

Originally posted by 3dDave View Post
        Might as well start on the “ C” word now Mandy instead of cramming it all in in December 🤷🏻‍♂️
        Dave i've only started doing Xmas cards because.... i'm not a people person so i have a couple of friends and my only family is my son, (his bday card is done and its not till October!) so i've made quite a few birthday cards already, don't know what i'm going to do with them though 😁

Thanks Linda x
        Last edited by Mandy66; 30-07-2020, 09:58 PM.
        Mandy x

Comment

Box them all up, everything comes in for sometime. I make stuff continually, it all gets sold at some point.
          To be honest Mandy, unless I’ve got a xmas event coming up, I don’t bother. I made a load of baubles last year but what didn’t sell will come in for this year. Good thing about cards, they have no sell by date, put them in a box, good to go next year but it’s sods law you won't make any and someone will be asking for them 🤷🏻‍♂️

Dave.

Comment

Originally posted by 3dDave View Post
            Box them all up, everything comes in for sometime. I make stuff continually, it all gets sold at some point.
            To be honest Mandy, unless I’ve got a xmas event coming up, I don’t bother. I made a load of baubles last year but what didn’t sell will come in for this year. Good thing about cards, they have no sell by date, put them in a box, good to go next year but it’s sods law you won't make any and someone will be asking for them 🤷🏻‍♂️

Dave.
            I don't sell my cards or make for requests, just for meself for something to do 😊 I doubt people would pay for them anyway.
            Mandy x

Comment

I doubt people would pay for them anyway.
              Don't be too sure about that - many people don't know how to make things, don't want to make things or just don't have the time or skills to make things and are very happy to purchase from those that do. Everybody has different tastes and there will always be someone who likes your creations enough to buy them.

Linda

Comment

Thank you Linda 😊
                Mandy x

Comment

Cute card Mandy. I'm with the others on this one, don't do yourself down or your skills.

Mo.XX
                  Mo. Bodrighy Wood.
                  Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage..Lao Tzu.
                  www.bodrighy.co.uk
                  https://twitter.com/#!/AuntieMornie

Comment

Thank you Mo x
                    Mandy x

Comment

Working...
                    X