Buying Die Cuts from China.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buying Die Cuts from China.

I've always been told to never buy anything from China off Ebay, people said that they take forever to arrive! But if you've looked at the die cuts you can buy from China they are way cheaper than in the UK. Anyway i thought i would just give it a go and see for meself. I ordered a nest set of decorative oval dies on the 15th of July.... they arrived today! Its taken just 13 days! I'm soo impressed and well chuft 😊
    Mandy x

Originally posted by Mandy66 View Post
    I've always been told to never buy anything from China off Ebay, people said that they take forever to arrive! But if you've looked at the die cuts you can buy from China they are way cheaper than in the UK. Anyway i thought i would just give it a go and see for meself. I ordered a nest set of decorative oval dies on the 15th of July.... they arrived today! Its taken just 13 days! I'm soo impressed and well chuft 😊
    In the current world situation that is, indeed, very good service.

Linda

Comment

I buy a lot from Ali express, strangely I never buy anything from ebay. I first found dies from china on Ali express becuase I was actually looking for Chinese character dies and other Chinese ones.

Its a great way to get what you want inexpensively but you do have to wait sometimes but I think its worth it.

Enjoy your new dies.

Shelley

Comment

Ooh Shelley, i'll have to have a look at that 😊
        Mandy x

Comment

Working...
        X