Birthday cards.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Birthday cards.

The first one is done using a mini embossing die and Promarkers, the second is an image i got off the net and coloured with Promarkers and the last one is a digi image coloured using Promarkers, i got from a fantastic cardmaker called Beccy Muir, she has a blog called Beccy's Place, she puts lots of free digi images on for people to use.

I have actually just seen a mistake on the Happy Birthday on the 3rd one, see if you can spot it, if you can't then i won't have to redo it 🤣

20200612_131206.jpg20200612_131249.jpg20200612_131300.jpg

Last edited by Mandy66; 06-07-2020, 03:40 PM.
    Mandy x

Wow! You have been busy - all the cards are very cute, and whatever the error is on the third card I can't spot it!

Linda

Comment

Thank you Linda, glad you haven't spotted it... yet 😂
      Mandy x

Comment

Really pretty and nope cannot see the mistake.

Comment

Very Cute and I can't see an error.

Mo.XX
          Mo. Bodrighy Wood.
          Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage..Lao Tzu.
          www.bodrighy.co.uk
          https://twitter.com/#!/AuntieMornie

Comment

Aww thank you all 😊 I'll tell you the error because i can see it very clear so i'm going to have to redo it cos the more i look the more i see it and its bugging me 😁
            On the 3rd one where the happy birthday is, i've forgot to snip the lilac bit out of the bottom of the H.

Mandy x
            Mandy x

Comment

Working...
            X