No announcement yet.

Has anyone tried the Ellison Big Shot?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has anyone tried the Ellison Big Shot?

I really fancy one of these. I've wanted a Sissix machine for years, but now i've seen the big shot advertised, I think it looks better. I believe you can make gift bags and boxes with this. Also, the web site says that all sissix dies are compatible. It was on offer at rugby crafts (or something similar) at about £70 which is what the sissix machine go for now.

Can anyone tell me if it's worth buying one? :?
    Craftydramaqueen

So many crafts, so little time...

Hi

I believe there have been problems with the plates cracking on the Ellison Big Shots. I guess this is something that sometimes happens with new products and I do know Ellison are sending out replacements to customers/shops with the problems.

Considering this I think I'd personally be inclined to wait a little while until all the problems are sorted before buying.

Have also sent you a PM re Rugby Crafts.

Netty
    Visit Natty Netty for a huge selection of Iris Folding supplies

Comment

hi

i have the big shot, i did have the sizzix but sold it to get the big shot.

like you i thought that it is better than the sizzix - it is lighter for a start and all the dies for it are cheaper than sizzix.

i know quite a few people had trouble with the rugby site ie orders being later by 2 months and not getting their full order.

i had the big shot starter kit with 1 large die 2 small die and an enbossing tag too with car etc and it was 72.25 from www.craftydevilspapercraft.co.uk and its next day delivery.

hope this helps

x
      aly
      I want it and I want it now goddammit!!!!!!!!!!

www.alyscraftycards.co.uk

www.crazycrafters.co.uk

Comment

Working...
      X