Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Favourite Suppliers

Hello peeps!

As I am starting out, i'm afraid I currently have to revert to google for everything at the moment. It's a nightmare when googling, so much information, so many websites.... My poor head is going to explode

Anyhow, I am hoping for some direction on suppliers to use. I am of course in the Republic of Ireland. There does not seem to be any reasonable (very expensive) suppliers in southern Ireland so I am aware that I will need to get my supplies from the UK or the US. Obviously the UK will be cheaper (hopefully) on delivery costs etc. so I would rather source the majority of my supplies there. I'd appreciate it if you guy's could give me some direction on suppliers. At the moment I am struggling to source good quality clamshells at a reasonable price.

Who are your favourite suppliers? And what are your favourite products from them? I know you guys can't post URL's. So maybe a PM?

Many thanks for your help!! Christina.

Hi, we can post links to suppliers but not to sell our own products.

Really don't know what you need but you can try David at The Candle Cavern for a start. https://candlecavern.co.uk/index.php/supplies really helpful guy too and may be able to put you in touch with people for things he doesn't supply.

Sorry this is the best I can do as I'm not a candle maker.

Mo.XX
    Mo. Bodrighy Wood.
    Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage..Lao Tzu.
    www.bodrighy.co.uk
    https://twitter.com/#!/AuntieMornie

Comment

Thank you MornieG Jewellery

Comment

You got a lot to search but easiest way is google
        Dried Flowers & Petals, Tea, Fruit and Vegetables powders

Comment

Hi Christina!

I get wax, wicks and essential oils from Tender Essence, they're in the UK and I know they can ship to Ireland. Might be a bit more expensive shipping if you're buying lots of wax but more reasonable price than the US for sure. They sell soy wax which is all natural which is why I like them so much.

Hope this helps! I'll PM you a link

-Barbara

Comment

Working...
          X