I'm new to all this...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm new to all this...

I'm sure this has been asked 100 times before but can anyone please recommend the most appropriate wick for the candles I am making? I'm using NGI Wax Container blend 135 and I am pouring into glass approx 10cm high and 7cm in diameter. Keen to use eco friendly wicks if possible. Can you also recommend a website to buy them from preferably already waxed and with a sustainer at the end. I'm just creating unscented candles to start with.
    Any help gratefully appreciated...

Hi,
    I dont use cb135 but I think quite a few people use candle shack tb and cl wicks in this wax.

Comment

Originally posted by Harribo View Post
      Hi,
      I dont use cb135 but I think quite a few people use candle shack tb and cl wicks in this wax.
      I use CB135 and either CL12, 14 or 16, depending on the container size. Candle Shack do wicks in packs of 10 which lets you try them without spending a fortune. Good luck with it. Marion

Comment

Hi Jamshed,

Sorry I dont have an answer as I dont make container wax candles, I just wanted to say howdy and welcome

Debs

Comment

Welcome to the forum Jamshed, come and introduce yourself on the main forum as not just candles on here but a wealth of information as we all craft and are passionate about handmade

Comment

Originally posted by MarionT View Post
            I use CB135 and either CL12, 14 or 16, depending on the container size. Candle Shack do wicks in packs of 10 which lets you try them without spending a fortune. Good luck with it. Marion
            I'm not sure if the CandleShack wicks (pre-made) are long enough. I asked before and rem they were too short for large 75mm status jars. Not sure, you'd have to check first.

Comment

Working...
            X