replied
    Originally posted by Harribo View Post
    Oh yes red ones too
    It's all about the greens and the yellows for me... :P

Leave a comment:

• Harribo
    replied
    Originally posted by IndigoChick View Post
    The only pastilles I've tried are fruit pastilles...I can recommend them though - especially the black ones
    Oh yes red ones too

Leave a comment:

• IndigoChick
    replied
    The only pastilles I've tried are fruit pastilles...I can recommend them though - especially the black ones

Leave a comment:

• Harribo
    replied
    Originally posted by Wicky View Post
    Hi, I don't think it will come in pellets, as it says supplied in chunks. I think they may have just used the pellet pic, I've never had a paraffin container wax in pellets yet
    I did email them to ask this and they replied and said that it was in pastilles.

Leave a comment:

• Wicky
    replied
    Hi, I don't think it will come in pellets, as it says supplied in chunks. I think they may have just used the pellet pic, I've never had a paraffin container wax in pellets yet

Leave a comment:

• Harribo
    started a topic Has anyone tried....

Has anyone tried....

Hi,
    I have found an online shop called The candle making shop, I have not seen these before and noticed that they offer paraffin container wax in pastilles. I was wondering if anyone has tried this before and if so what did they think of it? I currently use the sasol which comes in a block but I would prefer it if it came in the pastilles as its much easier to measure out (I m lazy )
Working...
X