I forgot!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I forgot!

You know when you start doing something like pouring tealights then get distracted and forget to put the wicks in? Well, that.
    I waxed some wick this morning. I fished it out of the wax and rolled it in some kitchen roll to get the excess wax off and forgot about it. I have just found it on the side and its a solid clump of wicks ~ whoops.
    My question is will they be ok or do I need to re-wax and squeeze the air out of them.

Originally posted by burning_it_at_both_ends View Post
    You know when you start doing something like pouring tealights then get distracted and forget to put the wicks in? Well, that.
    I waxed some wick this morning. I fished it out of the wax and rolled it in some kitchen roll to get the excess wax off and forgot about it. I have just found it on the side and its a solid clump of wicks ~ whoops.
    My question is will they be ok or do I need to re-wax and squeeze the air out of them.
    They will be fine!
    Just chuck them back in the melting pot and carry on as normal. Done it a million times myself

Comment

Originally posted by Spencer101 View Post
      They will be fine!
      Just chuck them back in the melting pot and carry on as normal. Done it a million times myself
      Thanks. I did manage to untangle them, so should I still re-wax?
      I am useless at starting something and forgetting about it!

Comment

If it's all untangled and doesn't look too scruffy for use then they're good to go.
        Being the pedant/perfectionist that I am, I'm chuck them back in some wax to tidy things up, but I'm not saying you NEED to do that at all...

Comment

Great!
          I have straightened it all out and looks OK.
          Thank you!

Comment

Working...
          X