Delicate Floral Fragrances

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Delicate Floral Fragrances

I have a customer looking for a delicate floral fragrance that's not too overpowering but is recognisable as floral and I wondered if you guys would have any recommendations?

For personal Fragrance or a home fragrance? This also depends on what your customer's favorite florals are.

Comment

that is a bit vague, how about lilac, honeysuckle, jasmine

Comment

Sweet pea from Scent Perfique is nice as is gardenia.

Comment

I've also used Sweet Pea. Very nice. I find Red Rose a bit old-fashioned. White Narcissus also lovely, not too strong but I'd say quite distinctive.

Comment

I know it's vague; the customer was a bit vague too! Fragrances are very personal and whatever I pick will be a bit of a stab in the dark until it's tried and tested, but I thought I'd ask you lovely experienced people for help

Thanks all, off to investigate.

Another question. Scent Perfique sell in 100g as opposed to ml; are they virtually the same?

Comment

Originally posted by DaCosta View Post
              I know it's vague; the customer was a bit vague too! Fragrances are very personal and whatever I pick will be a bit of a stab in the dark until it's tried and tested, but I thought I'd ask you lovely experienced people for help

Thanks all, off to investigate.

Another question. Scent Perfique sell in 100g as opposed to ml; are they virtually the same?
              Roughly the same I think but I always weigh my FO, rather than measure it. I think some oils weigh more than others. But I could have invented that!

Comment

Originally posted by MarionT View Post
                Roughly the same I think but I always weigh my FO, rather than measure it. I think some oils weigh more than others. But I could have invented that!
                No, I think you're right. I'm sure one of the FO websites mentions that their oils are sold by weight and since FO's are different weights there could be a difference in volume. That being said I'm sure the volume difference is negligible

Comment

Originally posted by MarionT View Post
                  Yes they do sometimes weigh different to what they measure. I needed 44g from a 50ml bottle and there wasn't enough. Lesson learned if in doubt I measure my FO first before deciding how many candles to make and how much wax to melt.
                  Cali xx

Comment

Working...
                  X