Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fragrance

Hi all,

We're running low on some fragrances and a couple of our regular favourites are out of stock with the suppliers so I'm looking to source the same or similar from elsewhere.

Been having a look at Sensory Perfection and Scent Perfique as I know several of you use them on a regular basis - just out of interest, has anyone bought any of the Gardenia fragrances from these companies?

Originally posted by LauraShayler View Post
    Hi all,

We're running low on some fragrances and a couple of our regular favourites are out of stock with the suppliers so I'm looking to source the same or similar from elsewhere.

Been having a look at Sensory Perfection and Scent Perfique as I know several of you use them on a regular basis - just out of interest, has anyone bought any of the Gardenia fragrances from these companies?
    No Laura, but I have spoken to a lovely lady by phone at Scent Perfique who did her best to describe fragrances to me. There's also a PDF of fragrances you can download which describes them. It's too large for me to attach here but I'll try and send by PM.

Marion

Comment

I can't attach it so here's the link:

http://www.scentperfique.co.uk/conte...age=Fragrances A to Z

Hope this helps,

Marion

Comment

Thanks Marion, the link didn't work but I'll see if I can find it another way! I'm not sure how to go about getting the closest match to what I already use without actually smelling them so a description is going to be my only help I think!

Comment

Thanks Marion, the link didn't work but I'll see if I can find it another way! I'm not sure how to go about getting the closest match to what I already use without actually smelling them so a description is going to be my only help I think!
          Trying again!

http://www.scentperfique.co.uk/docs/...A%20to%20Z.PDF

Comment

Hi all,

Hi Laura,
            I have the Jasmine & Gardenia ~ I haven't put it in a candle yet so don't know what its like. Its doesn't smell as creamy as I would except it too because I love the flowers. But the Gardenia scent on its own might.
            Thanks, Louise

Comment

Here's the blurb:

Gardenia Royale – 365648:-
              A rich and intoxicating blend with gardenia, tuberose, rose, violet

and floral musks next to hints of floral spice. The base of this fragrance is warm and full with

vanilla, ylang ylang, violet and honey.

Marion

Comment

Got it! Thank you I need to match our current Gardenia Lily to the nearest possible alternative and I think Gardenia Royale or Gardenia on it's own might be the best bet!

Comment

No probs. Good luck with it.

Marion

Comment

Having a mini breakdown but I'm sure all will be fine...need coffee!

Comment

Having a mini breakdown but I'm sure all will be fine...need coffee!
                      Devonscents do one:

http://www.devonscents.co.uk/ourshop...RANCE-OIL.html

Comment

Hehe, thank you - you're a little search monkey :P

Comment

Hehe, thank you - you're a little search monkey :P
                          Can't help myself!

Comment

I've found Randalls Candles on ebay to be very good. Quick delivery and good quality fragrances.

Comment

Originally posted by DaCosta View Post
                              I've found Randalls Candles on ebay to be very good. Quick delivery and good quality fragrances.
                              Ooh thanks, DaCosta. Another site to drool over.

Comment

Working...
                              X