candle transfers inside glass

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• candle transfers inside glass

Is there any way of having an image inside a glass container that will stay clear and safe during use?

Do you think normal candle transfers would work? ie wet them, stick them to inside of glass and then pour the wax in?

like these:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/SimplyCrea...item484932f8fd

Interesting! I have never seen these candle transfers before and tbh I would have thought they were a fire hazard? Sorry not much help I'm afraid.

Comment

Hmm I wouldn't risk it, they are to be put on pillar candles, could be a fire risk, or once the candle burns down the transfer might melt into the wax

Comment

yeah - scratch that idea then...

Comment

Safety issues aside, I'd have thought this would be a logistical nightmare!

Getting wax to adhere to the glass can be tricky enough, but getting a transfer to stick to the inside of a jar without air bubbles would be more than a little awkward. Not to mention the fact that perhaps these transfers require water to make them "stick" and that's the last thing you want inside a jar before adding wax.

It would be a nice idea, and would possibly produce a stunning effect, but safety issues and practicality would make me look elsewhere for a similar result.

Comment

Working...
          X