Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A good spring flower fragrance oil

Hi all, nice and quick this one.

I am costing up a custom job for someone and will need to order in some flower fragrance.

Do you have any recommendations as to a good spring flower fragrance oil?

Cheers all.

The cherry blossom and magnolia FOs from Sensory Perfection have always been good spring time sellers for me in the past...
    Maybe also the freesia & jasmine one too.

Comment

awesome thanks spencer! off to check them out now...

Comment

Another question; what percentage of the sensory perfection FO are you using in your candles spencer? I notice it says US Fragrance oil and I'm wondering how much to buy...

Comment

Damn they seemed to be sold out of the favourites!

Comment

I tend to use between 6% & 10% depending on the fragrance.
            Some are quite light and require a little more to fill a room. Some are quite overpowering when used at 10% so I scale those down a little.

Most of the flowery FOs I tend to use at around 8% or 9% and find this enough.

Comment

Originally posted by DaCosta View Post
              Isn't that always the way

Comment

Originally posted by DaCosta View Post
                Da Costa
                Have you tried Scent Perfique? I moved to them because of the turnaround time with Sensory Perfection.
                I really liked Sensorys FO's but absolutely love Scent Perfiques, seems like every time I get a new one it becomes my favourite!
                I can absolutley recommend White Narcissus from them as a loveyl fresh spring fragrance.
                Isabel

Comment

Originally posted by holehouse View Post
                  Da Costa
                  Have you tried Scent Perfique? I moved to them because of the turnaround time with Sensory Perfection.
                  I really liked Sensorys FO's but absolutely love Scent Perfiques, seems like every time I get a new one it becomes my favourite!
                  I can absolutley recommend White Narcissus from them as a loveyl fresh spring fragrance.
                  Isabel
                  I also use White Narcissus - very delicate and lovely. Sweet Pea is very floral too. Finally, I use Red Rose for valentines candles and for scenting rose petals.

Enjoy!

Marion

Comment

Working...
                  X