Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pamper Evening/Craft Fair

Hiya,
    I have booked to go to two pamper evenings at the end of month and it will be great to see how 'Joe public' react to my candles, look, scent and price wise prior to the website launch.
    However, I am unsure how much stock to make up ~ I was thinking three of each tin candle, I have nine scents and 12 of each scent tealight/wax melt (these will be pick a mix). I don't know if this will be too much or not enough.
    Any thoughts would be much appreciated.
    Thanks, Louise

Originally posted by burning_it_at_both_ends View Post
    Hiya,
    I have booked to go to two pamper evenings at the end of month and it will be great to see how 'Joe public' react to my candles, look, scent and price wise prior to the website launch.
    However, I am unsure how much stock to make up ~ I was thinking three of each tin candle, I have nine scents and 12 of each scent tealight/wax melt (these will be pick a mix). I don't know if this will be too much or not enough.
    Any thoughts would be much appreciated.
    Thanks, Louise
    That sounds like a good amouint of stock. If you need more you can always take orders from people, presuming they are local and you can deliver or they can collect.
    Remember to take business cards with you or ask customers for email details so you can let them know when your wesite is up and running.

Good Luck

Isabel

Good luck

Comment

Thanks Isabel.
      I was thinking that I can take orders too as they are local events.
      All my business cards have arrived

Comment

Working...
      X