Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eco Soy & CB 135

Hi All

I'm confused (and not for the first time). Is there a difference between Eco Soy Wax and Soy CB135? (trying to work out which size of wick to buy for CB135 and the website I'm looking at refers to Eco Soy). Can I treat them as behaving the same in a jar?

Sorry about all these endless questions - trying very hard to nail this one! Thanks.

Marion

Originally posted by MarionT View Post
    Hi All

I'm confused (and not for the first time). Is there a difference between Eco Soy Wax and Soy CB135? (trying to work out which size of wick to buy for CB135 and the website I'm looking at refers to Eco Soy). Can I treat them as behaving the same in a jar?

Sorry about all these endless questions - trying very hard to nail this one! Thanks.

Marion

Oh Marion -you're having a time of it today! It will all come together just wait and see!
    I have always assumed that when they referred to wicks being suitable for eco soy they meant all of them XL, Advanced and 135...but what do I know.
    Re the wicks for your jar, if you look at the 4C's website they recommend a CSN22 for a burn pool of 75mm and thats the size I use most often. I've tried out Eco wicks but found I got virtually no scent throw with the so changed to the CSN.
    Sorry if this causes more confusion!

Ix

Comment

Originally posted by holehouse View Post
      Oh Marion -you're having a time of it today! It will all come together just wait and see!
      I have always assumed that when they referred to wicks being suitable for eco soy they meant all of them XL, Advanced and 135...but what do I know.
      Re the wicks for your jar, if you look at the 4C's website they recommend a CSN22 for a burn pool of 75mm and thats the size I use most often. I've tried out Eco wicks but found I got virtually no scent throw with the so changed to the CSN.
      Sorry if this causes more confusion!

Ix
      No, don't apologise, Isabel - I'm grateful for all the help I can get! YOu might have seen in other posts I've ordered a shedload of different wicks, including CSN 18 and 22. So fingers crossed. (I hadn't even thought of a wick affecting scent throw - oh help!)

I will report back ...

Marion

Comment

Working...
      X