Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Packaging boxes

Hi all;

For those of you that sell your candles I wondered where you got your packaging boxes from. I was thinking of using cello and ribbon / organza bags to present the candles in but my thoughts have now turned to what to package them in for postage. Has anyone got any tips on suppliers of plain little boxes? Or any ideas on what would be the best way to package/post them? Not looking to spend a fortune here as I'm still just dipping my toe in the water at this stage...

What about these http://www.tinyboxcompany.co.uk/p/11...10cm-gw02.html

Comment

Originally posted by La Vela Loca View Post
      These look nice but maybe not sturdy enough for postage.

Comment

Yeah they do look like they would not stand the postal system .

Comment

My opinion would be to seek out whatever packaging reflects you and your product and services. Eg. If you selling beeswax tea lights in a wooden holder then a earthy feel might be required, or alternately if your product is more "modern" then something "trendy". One size doesn't always fit all, especially in the next generation sales environment which we find ourselves.

Phew ma head hurts. Good luck in deciphering what I'm saying and finding a suitable supplier.

Comment

Originally posted by Robsmithimages View Post
            My opinion would be to seek out whatever packaging reflects you and your product and services. Eg. If you selling beeswax tea lights in a wooden holder then a earthy feel might be required, or alternately if your product is more "modern" then something "trendy". One size doesn't always fit all, especially in the next generation sales environment which we find ourselves.

Phew ma head hurts. Good luck in deciphering what I'm saying and finding a suitable supplier.

You know, with Spencer as the technical boffin and Rob as the marketing director we could launch our own company and take over YC, Wooden Wicks and Jo Malone. I'm all for some world domination!

Comment

Me too!
              *Insert evil laugh here*

Comment

Now this is something that I'm up for!!!!!! I've been talking COOP for some time.

Eh just noticed I'm a senior member......this calls for a drink :-))))))))

If anyone can benefit from any of the tosh that I type then please remember me when your rich and famous. :-)

Comment

As if you need that for an excuse! *HIC*

Comment

Did I hear a cork being popped???

Comment

Originally posted by MarionT View Post
                      Did I hear a cork being popped???
                      That reminds me of another song!

Comment

hey Rob I'm with you ................you can't beat a glass of red ....................or two

Comment

Haha. A comrade. Excellent. Ok so picture this scene. Roaring fire, tea light beeswax in silver birch going on, me on the iPad wondering why it never works properly on this forum, with Vincent black lighting blasting in the background..........

Oh and for those that really care it's New Zealand red tonight :-))))))))

Oh and as for packaging......KISS.......Keep It Simple Stupid. Whatever works for you and your potential customers, know you market, then when you think our know them.........re-invent yourself immediately as the competition is already catching up. :-)

Comment

I´m surprised nobody knows of any cheap box suppliers. I´m searching for this also.

I came across these, seems reasonable, have a look here http://www.postpack.co.uk/acatalog/s...all-boxes.html a bit of bubble wrap, or shredded recycled paper if you want to save the world

Comment

I get mine from here http://www.packagingproductsonline.co.uk/boxes__

Comment

Working...
                              X