Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm Back!

post removed
    Last edited by holehouse; 19-02-2016, 09:39 PM.

Hi lovely,
    So good to have you back and glad you are OK. Something like that makes you realise you have to live life to the max and do what makes you happy!
    My hot throw is there ~ thanks to your advice, so I owe you one.
    I can't wait to start making melts ~ I ordered some dye and moulds today.
    Enjoy your wine ~ chink chink.
    xxx

Comment

Isobel!

TAKE LESS SUGAR/ESPRESSO/WHATEVER YOU ARE ON!!!!!!!

Marion (reeling from message but soooooooooooo delighted to see you back, all brigh-eyed and bushy-tailed)

ps there is a saga associated with our large tealight cups - I am having WICK PROBLEMS!!!!!! Prepare to be head-nipped. But work calls for the next 3 days so you have time to prepare an escape plan ...

Comment

WHOOOOHOOOO Isabel is back

Very glad to hear that everything points toward good health for you!

As you can tell, things have gone slightly awry with out you here to keep an eye on us all and keep us in order!

I had a good chuckle at your comments to all and sundry above. McMarion is obviously off her rocker and Red Wine Rob (RWR) is beyond help but always a fun read.

As for me being burnt out before I'm 40... You have only 36 and a bit months to find out if that's true...
        I try to keep myself ticking along nicely but get itchy feet if I sit still for more than a couple of minutes so like to take on lots of challenges. Now if it's OK with you, I'm off to the bath chair as I have some rocking and mumbling to be done..

PS. Very much looking forward to helping you out with pillar candles.

Comment

Eh whit? Someone call?

McZzzzzzzzzzzzzz ...

Originally posted by Spencer101 View Post
          WHOOOOHOOOO Isabel is back

McMarion is obviously off her rocker and Red Wine Rob (RWR) is beyond help but always a fun read.

As for me being burnt out before I'm 40... You have only 36 and a bit months to find out if that's true...
          I try to keep myself ticking along nicely but get itchy feet if I sit still for more than a couple of minutes so like to take on lots of challenges. Now if it's OK with you, I'm off to the bath chair as I have some rocking and mumbling to be done..

Comment

Originally posted by MarionT View Post
            Eh whit? Someone call?

McZzzzzzzzzzzzzz ...
            Get back in the box!

Comment

POst removed
              Last edited by holehouse; 19-02-2016, 09:40 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Spencer101 View Post
                Get back in the box!
                Sorry Spencer

(creak of lid being replaced)

Comment

Hi Isobel,
                  I'm a newby and after your lengthy hello to your chandler family I'm looking forward to seeing your posts and advice in this candle making adventure. Glad your health scare is passing by and all is looking positive :-)
                  Cali x

Comment

Hi Isabel, lovely to meet you here!

Thanks for the lovely compliments re the site, hopefully all the wonderful feedback will mean lots and lots more sales to come! We may have just secured a regular spot at a Tuesday morning farmers market as well - going to pop down tomorrow to have a chat

Welcome back to the world of candles and I hope your scare quickly dimishes with the latest results! xx

Comment

So go on....how many of you read that listing and thought Gawd I hope I'm mentioned!!!!!!!! Yipeeeeee. I'm glad my sense of humour helped Isabel.

Did I tell you about the time I was at Cowal Highland games? I was staying at Gourock caravan park. Well some local said at 10.30am I should try her iron bru loopy juice!!!!! Never one to upset a lady I said in my best Scottish accent "aye".

Well anyway 5.30pm. I woke up :-) bit upsetting really as I was on a ferry to Iona and not Dunoon. Only a couple of hundred miles away. I was dressed in my kilt, had ma pipes under ma head as a pillow and some old local guy telling me that this was the last ferry of the day!!!!!!!!!!! So I spent the night on Iona and played a simple lament as the sun laid to rest. I called it rays fading light, after my late dad.

Moral of this story????? It's all true but I'm still not as maddddddddddddddd as all those other names you mentioned!!!!!!!!!

hahahahahaha. Great to have you back and although I've not done this before I'm going to do it now, without fear, favour, or expectations............X (in a love actually type of way)
                      Last edited by Robsmithimages; 14-01-2013, 11:40 PM.

Comment

Hi ho missus! So glad to see ya back and feeling good! I use the double ply and they rock! The delivery is very good and have never had any problems with them! You have missed some Craic here but no doubt you will get caught up soon!!!

C

Comment

Great to see you back Isabel and brilliant news that your health is good, that must have been seriously scary.

I too have missed this place and all the banter. I broke my right wrist early in December and have only just started making candles again, first time last night .......boy was it slow, and very messy trying to pour using my left hand

I've been slowly catching up and cant wait to get stuck in again and to join in

valx

Comment

And a very warm welcome back to you too, Val.
                            Hope the wrist returns to full strength soon. Can't be having sloppily poured candles now can we?

Comment

Post removed
                              Last edited by holehouse; 19-02-2016, 09:41 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X