kerax.co.uk any good?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kerax.co.uk any good?

I am looking for a cheap supply of top quality pre blended paraffin waxes (any advice welcomed) and came across this company KERAX.

Anybody know what this company are like to deal with and what the quality of their products is like? I emailed a request for a price list 2 days ago and I am still waiting for a reply.

Never used the company, so couldn't comment on what they're like to deal with.
    Thing to watch out with companies like this is they are often aimed more at the bulk manufacturer market so may have a minimum order size that is FAR beyond what you could handle, unless of course you have a spare warehouse to hand that is just begging to be filled with wax.

Comment

They do look quite a "big" company, if you know what I mean. Sometimes I feel like a very tiny fish in a HUGE pool. And that's before the New Year diet ... I hope they get back to you soon.

Marion

Comment

I requested some price information from a company that advised a minimum order of 500kg and would I like it delivered on a pallet. Another offered me 20 metric tonnes of the stuff! Just a tad beyond my needs that one!

Comment

I requested trade prices for knitting wool and was told the minimum order was 15 kg. Just imagine how much wool that is? It's 300 normal balls. That's a lorra lorra knitting!

Comment

Their minim order quantity is 250kg and you can mix product. Thats only 10 sacks so storage isn´t a big problem.

Does anyone have any advice where to buy from?

Comment

I buy 25 kg at a time from Thornes - there's a branch about 12 miles from my house. I pay just under £90 for soy CB135.

But I'm a newcomer to wax so maybe better to see what the others say.

HTH,

Marion

Comment

Originally posted by La Vela Loca View Post
                Their minim order quantity is 250kg and you can mix product. Thats only 10 sacks so storage isn´t a big problem.

Does anyone have any advice where to buy from?
                Have a look at www.poth-hille.co.uk

They're a friendly bunch.

Comment

Thanks will do

Comment

There´s no mention of prices on poth-hille´s website. Can you give me an idea as to what they charge an their shipping costs? Thanks.

Comment

It very much depends on where you are geographically. Drop them a quick email and they'll give you all the details you need. The reply quickly and are very helpful.

Comment

Thanks I will do it tomorrow. I currently have my costings at about 2.70-2.80 per kilo. can I expect to improve much on that?

Comment

I had a quote from them last week £4.99 kilo!!!! Free delivery that was for 50kg

Comment

Sorry just re read the email £4.44 per kilo plus VAT

Comment

Working...
                            X