Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• helloeeee

Hello
    Is there anybody out there or were the Mayans right? .....but only if you're a chandler?!!

Isabel

hello we are still here

Comment

I was beginning to think the same thing!

I'm here and made it through the apocalypse / rapture / EOTW or whatever is was called this time round...

Hope you're well, Isabel

Comment

Hi Spencer, I'm good thanks. Celebrating my birthday today (actually not celebrating, too close to Christmas, we always wait until 21st Jan before we do that!) Got my pressies though and my family are feeding my addiction. Got lots of lovely things including a proper double boiler and a heat gun...woo-hoo. Hope you and yours are enjoying the pre-christmas rush, the twins must be mega-excited for Santa.
        Good to know that it's not just Scotland thats survived the end of the world!

Comment

Originally posted by hazelsmail View Post
          hello we are still here
          So glad I'm not alone!

Comment

Originally posted by holehouse View Post
            Hi Spencer, I'm good thanks. Celebrating my birthday today (actually not celebrating, too close to Christmas, we always wait until 21st Jan before we do that!) Got my pressies though and my family are feeding my addiction. Got lots of lovely things including a proper double boiler and a heat gun...woo-hoo. Hope you and yours are enjoying the pre-christmas rush, the twins must be mega-excited for Santa.
            Good to know that it's not just Scotland thats survived the end of the world!
            Well a very happy birthday to you!

Great that the family got you some stuff for your candle making. I wish mine would indulge me like that, although the things I really need now are hundreds of pounds to buy so unlikely..

Pre-Christmas rush? Nooooo... it's all about laying about on the sofa and getting the boys to bring me beers! Online shopping and candle gifts means there's very little rushing about on my part

Yup, the twins are mega excited indeed. The asked just now before bed if Santa will be bringing them anything tomorrow because they "Just can't wait!". Patience is not a virtue they have in abundance.

Comment

Yup, the twins are mega excited indeed. The asked just now before bed if Santa will be bringing them anything tomorrow because they "Just can't wait!". Patience is not a virtue they have in abundance.[/QUOTE]

Enjoy it while you can. All too soon they're going out when most sensible people are going to bed leaving everyone worried sick about where they are!
              I'll be picking your brain further in the NY- DH has given me money to buy "those mould things and whatever else you want for your candles"!! I wonder what they would have done if I hadn't found candlemaking!

Comment

Enjoy it while you can. All too soon they're going out when most sensible people are going to bed leaving everyone worried sick about where they are!
                Oh I'm well aware of that. A few years back my brothers and I used to work in a nightclub in the west end of London and there would be no pattern to when we'd decide to turn up at home. My poor parents can't have slept a wink for those three years!

I'll be picking your brain further in the NY- DH has given me money to buy "those mould things and whatever else you want for your candles"!! I wonder what they would have done if I hadn't found candlemaking!
                Ahhh, bless!
                I look forward to it

Comment

I'm still alive and kicking, kinda
                  http://www.facebook.com/rugeleycandles

Comment

alive and swimming through the floods here but fortunately we're lucky and nothing near the house.

Very jealous of your proper double boiler etc. What great presents. Looking forward to all sorts of new and exciting chandling in the New Year but taking a break now. Wax & equipment all going away unti after Christmas. Have a great holiday and a very Happy Christmas, everyone.

Marion xx

Comment

No chandling for me for a wee while, I'll get back to it in the new year too.Hope the rain stops soon-and those affected by
                      the floods manage to get things sorted out. It's at times like this I'm glad I live at the top of a very steep hill
                      A very merry Christmas to you and yours too!!

Isabelx

Comment

Working...
                      X