Tea lights suppliers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tea lights suppliers

Oh dear I can't get away!!!!! You bloody give out some presents and they say can you do this and or that!!!!! HaHahahah quick question (I've searched but couldn't find the answer). Can you suggest a suppliers of tea light holders. You know those silvery little holders things????

Many thanks

ps they look great in my silver birch holders except they were store bought and as I've got some soy left over thought I'd knock up a few.

Hi Rob
    4C's sell them, they're in the mould section.
    Isabel

Comment

Originally posted by holehouse View Post
      Hi Rob
      4C's sell them, they're in the mould section.
      Isabel
      Hi Isabel.

Duhhhhh. Stupid me, should have tabbed down!!!!! Shame they don't come pre wicked!!!!!!! Hahah. Thanks once again. Wow there cheap. :-)

Comment

You can buy wicks to go with them from.....the wick page!!!

Ix

Comment

Originally posted by holehouse View Post
          You can buy wicks to go with them from.....the wick page!!!

Ix
          really????? Now all I have to do is find someone that supplies waxes hahahaha ha.
          X

Comment

I think 4'C's will be adding a wax section to their website in the new year haha.

More wick testing for you.
            http://www.facebook.com/rugeleycandles

Comment

I tried to do a runner but this thing is more addictive than some drugs that I've never tried :-) I see the dread of my other half when I start talking about waxes and or smells!! I swear she just stares at me and switches off all hearing capabilities. :-)

Comment

Haha, mine does that too... Then she'll say something like "I'm going to change the decor in the living room... you know what would look good on top of the fire place? An autumnal candle or two.. Now where would I find something like that?" *hint hint*

So off I trundle to the candlearium...

Comment

Guys guys, Don't you know owt about women?

Follow my lead and get them involved from the start. My other half does her fair share.
                  http://www.facebook.com/rugeleycandles

Comment

Im With Spyder. Got the other half involved and my eldest daughter (2 years old) is the self titled "candle smeller". At the moment every candle I make smells like "red"?

As for tealights (Shameless Plug) I have them in stock and the ready to use wick in either tin silver or cotton core. Just for future reference
                    David Bolger - CEO of Endless Green Group Ltd
                    Retailer, Distributor and Manufacturer of Hobby, Craft and Pastime supplies

Candle Making Supplies
                    http://www.thatflamingcandlecompany.com

Bolgers Woodworking Supplies
                    http://www.bolgers.co.uk

Comment

I'd be tempted to agree with Spyder on that too, but locking myself away in the loft to make candles is my respite from the madness that is my twin 3yos!

They are official candle sniffers too and everything smells "mmmmm delicious!". Even the non scented ones.....

Comment

Easier said than done spencer and candleman. It's more like a scene from chitty bang bang. I go into ma photo/shed room and come out days later looking like a bearded big foot and shouting "de narrrrrr". So you can see why she kinda keeps her distance!!!!! My five year old who's 'daft idea' all this was though, he like to make, smell etc so all not lost.

Candleman....off to check your site out now...nothing wrong with broadcasting to the world what you do....lets just hope I find them!!!!! :-)

Comment

Working...
                        X