Soy Pillar blend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Soy Pillar blend

Can I make a candle in a glass with soy pillar blend? I normally use container blend but I've run out

Originally posted by Danismum View Post
    Can I make a candle in a glass with soy pillar blend? I normally use container blend but I've run out
    Hi there
    I don't think you can unfortunately. I think the pillar blend might not adhere to the container and would rattle around. I know from experience thats what happens if you use paraffin PB in a container

Isabel

Comment

Yes I thought it might rattle about

Originally posted by holehouse View Post
      Hi there
      I don't think you can unfortunately. I think the pillar blend might not adhere to the container and would rattle around. I know from experience thats what happens if you use paraffin PB in a container

Isabel

Comment

Yes you could but it's not ideal. It would end up like one of those mass produced, imported citronella candles you see in garden centres that rattles in the glass.

Pillar blend is suited to molded candles and will shrink to aid release from the mold. Not what you want in a container. Again with soy I don't know how much this happens.
        http://www.facebook.com/rugeleycandles

Comment

Looks like I need to put container wax on my order list lol

Originally posted by spyderuk View Post
          Yes you could but it's not ideal. It would end up like one of those mass produced, imported citronella candles you see in garden centres that rattles in the glass.

Pillar blend is suited to molded candles and will shrink to aid release from the mold. Not what you want in a container. Again with soy I don't know how much this happens.

Comment

Working...
          X