Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi, I'm New!

Hi All,
    I'm new to this forum and cant wait to chat with you all about candles etc as this is a hobby come obession!
    My hubby cant understand why I get so excited when I obtain a good scent throw or source the right wick!

Marianne

hello & welcome

Comment

Marianne.

Don't worry about hubby he may understand one day - then again maybe he won't. Mine doesn't. He thinks I'm a bit of a nutcase case, especially when I start looking at things like jars and jar lids for container candles. It's a standing joke in our house.

Still he is very supportive and knows that if it keeps me happy, it means no aggro from me .

Ruby
      Ruby xx

Website - Cosy Candles & Aromas
      Blog - Ruby's Crafty Diary
      Facebook Page

Comment

Hello and welcome to the forum from me too. My family think I am nuts - but I don't care I am happy!!!

Cheers.

Lisa

Bowed Over
        Handmade Dog Collar Accessories
        www.bowedover.co.uk

Comment

Hello and to the forum from me too!
          Anice xx
          Funkyhand x
          my website
          http://www.funkyhand.com
          my blog (updated 09/06/10)
          http://funkyhand.blogspot.com/
          Follow me on Twitter
          http://twitter.com/funkyhand

Comment

Hello and

Comment

hi,

I am fairly new to candle making. I prefer container candles and have to have scents!

Elle

Comment

Hi All,

I'm also new to the forum so Hello!

I've been making Candles for almost 4 years now and have also branched out in to Bathbombs and Jewellery

I did my first craft fair on Saturday (03/11) and got an amazing response.

Looking forward to chatting with you all

Jayney x

Comment

to you both!!! Jayney - you might want to start your own thread to introdue yourself, as the others might miss your intro otherwise. Well done on the craft fair BTW!
                  Katian Mosaics

♥ My Ebay Listings ♥

My Facebook Page

Comment

As far as I can recall it was a discussion community like the one I am seeing now introduced the idea of candle making for me. I am pretty much a novice in this department and hope to find suitable help from here. Though one thing is common I see other people in the family just cannot stand the idea as some of you have already mentioned. But I want to overcome all hurdles and be a perfectionist in candle making.
                    Awnings Blinds

Comment

Working...
                    X