Fragrance Oil Suppliers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fragrance Oil Suppliers

Would some-one be kind enough to tell me where you get your fragrance oils from?

I buy alot from jo @ sensory perfection & alot from amerian websites but there are some oils that i'm after that these dont have

This is who I used when I sold essential oils, good fragrance range as well.
    http://www.butterburandsage.com/

Comment

Most oils that Jo gets, she gets from the US, I think.
      What particular FOs are you looking for?

Ruby
      Ruby xx

Website - Cosy Candles & Aromas
      Blog - Ruby's Crafty Diary
      Facebook Page

Comment

Keith from Candelights does FO's too. Some from America and some from UK suppliers and some he makes himself.

Cheers.

Lisa

Bowed Over
        Handmade Dog Collar Accessories
        www.bowedover.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by girlyracer View Post
          Most oils that Jo gets, she gets from the US, I think.
          What particular FOs are you looking for?

Ruby
          she is starting to change that she's getting fed up with import tax

Comment

I don't blame her. Import duty is a killer, but until some good UK based FO manufacturers come up with the range that they have in the US we shall all have to suffer

Let's hope that is sooner rather than later.

Ruby
            Ruby xx

Website - Cosy Candles & Aromas
            Blog - Ruby's Crafty Diary
            Facebook Page

Comment

I think part of the reason Jo is changing to as many UK oils as possible is so we can use them in soaps etc...

Not a problem for wax stuff but we're not allowed to use imported oils in B&B products - well, not without getting a lab to check each oil... Ouch!!!

She's got close on 500 different fragrances though - and if there's anything in particular you're looking for that she's not got I've always found her to be really helpful at sourcing and stocking it if she can...

AM x
              Ann-Marie
              The Soap Cellar

Comment

First Post

Hi,

My first post, so please forgive me if I make a boo boo

I normally use Perfume Parlour, I have found that their oils have a better strength than US oils, i questioned this and they said that majority of their oils are from France?

Thanks

Comment

I use 'Just a Soap' their delivery is always very fast, they've always been really helpful, & I like their products.
                  Jayne

"One must have chaos in oneself in order to give birth to a dancing star."

Comment

Justasoap Shipping....

I chose three 25ml bottles of fragranced oil and the shipping was going to be £6.49.

I'm really shocked.....that's awful.

Jules
                    Apple Tree Crafts
                    www.appletreecraftfairs.com

Comment

I don't know what sort of fragrances you are after. I have vanilla mousse, chocolate cream & strawberry.

You could also check gracefruit.com.
                      blog
                      site
                      fanpage

Comment

I can personally recommend Norfolk essential oils.
                        A lot of the herbs, plants and flowers that the essential oils are obtained from are grown here in the UK. What cannot be grown here is shipped in, in bulk and distilled and processed here.

I haven't reached 25 post yet, so I am unable to submit a url link, so this will have to do for the time being.

neoils co uk
                        Regards from Gareth.

Change is inevitable, except from vending machines.

www.overthegate.com

Comment

UK Fragrance Oils

I buy all my fragrance oils in the UK. I have some from the U.S for personal use but my biggest and best sellers were all made here in good ol blighty!

I've made my own candles for many years and have found that for me there is no difference in the quality.. Do they give a good scent throw in my wax . YES. Do my customers like them and come back for more. YES. Is there a good range......I just ask my chemists and lo and behold, I get a new tester to try......so range is only limited to your imagination.

Because I have to buy in volume - anywhere between 1 kilo and 5 kilos per fragrance, I used to decant them and sell on ebay. My oils are all formulated for both candle and bath and body lines, certified safe for use by IFRA and made to EU regs. It was so frustrating to see soapers (most likely blissfully unaware) and so forth using what were obviously us oils and selling their products on ebay.. probably still happens. I gave that up a while ago as I now buy in and use my oils without having to sell them on.

The great thing about buying UK Oils tho', is that you can create a range of co-ordinated scented products.

Now i'm getting all patriotic....maybe I should set up ebay shop again? I will willingly help any other forum members who would be interested in buying some- I can do a few 10ml samples or 50ml if you prefer.

Just to make it clear, I am not advertising as I am no longer in the business of selling oils. I have a page on my site that is only for other forum members where I sell off some of my surplus stock or make available specific requests......If anyone would like to try some of the oils, just pm me and I'll set up a webpage where you can view the ones I have. Prices will be around the same as you would normally expect to pay and shipping would be at cost.

Just let me know if i can help?

Angela
                          http://www.beadsandjewellerysupplies.co.uk/

http://www.facebook.com/BeadsUK

Comment

What scents are you after? I know jo at sensory perfection is great, she's always been very good when i've wanted fragrances not listed (like aniseed - mmm, i love that one!)

Also, a lot of fragrance sellers may be able to have a scent created if you were interested. I suppose just ask them!!
                            Why do tomorrow what you can do the day after tomorrow!!

Comment

Originally posted by Bathtime Temptations View Post
                              Would some-one be kind enough to tell me where you get your fragrance oils from?

I buy alot from jo @ sensory perfection & alot from amerian websites but there are some oils that i'm after that these dont have

why noy try Mercia International there telephone number is 01359 242459

Comment

Working...
                              X