X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3dDave
    replied
    I’m closing this topic. It was posted SEVEN years ago, if you haven’t had a spreadsheet, you now aren’t likely to as the original poster last posted around seven years ago.

Dave, moderator.

Leave a comment:

• jackharrywa
    replied
    get raw metrial

where to get raw materials for making cand ales and also details how to make

Leave a comment:

• 3dDave
    replied
    The date on the post is from seven years ago, the OP has not used the forum for 6 years, I doubt majority of you will get a reply.

Dave

Leave a comment:

• Maria sparkle
    replied
    I am fairly new to candle making and would greatly appreciate the spreadsheet tia.

Leave a comment:

• Lorraineybooth
    replied
    spreadsheet request

Originally posted by binglebongle View Post
    Hi everyone, I'm new on the forum, but I do happen to know Spencer (purely through coincidence) the creator of this much mentioned spreadsheet!
    Anyone still interested in a copy? I'm sure I could rustle up a few quid to buy a beer or two and get a new version sent out... He's a cheap old sod!

Bingle
    hi. Could you please send me a copy of the spreadsheet
    Thank you

Leave a comment:

• Naine
    replied
    Hi,
    I'd love to get a copy of this spreadsheet. I'm more confused with the selection of wicks. If you can point me in the right direction for more info for this it would be great.

Thanks

Leave a comment:

• BeautifullyAfrican
    replied
    Originally posted by binglebongle View Post
    Hi everyone, I'm new on the forum, but I do happen to know Spencer (purely through coincidence) the creator of this much mentioned spreadsheet!
    Anyone still interested in a copy? I'm sure I could rustle up a few quid to buy a beer or two and get a new version sent out... He's a cheap old sod!

Bingle
    Yes, I'm still interested. I've only just seen this and received no notification.

Leave a comment:

• binglebongle
    replied
    Originally posted by BeautifullyAfrican View Post
    ETA: Is anyone replying to this thread besides those asking for a copy of the sheet?

Bingle

Leave a comment:

• BeautifullyAfrican
    replied
    Hi guys,

Is it possible if I could get a copy of this spreadsheet, too?

TIA

ETA: Is anyone replying to this thread besides those asking for a copy of the sheet?
    Last edited by BeautifullyAfrican; 29-04-2018, 12:57 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Hallsy77
    replied
    Hello. Could i be sent your spreadsheets please?
    Im really new to candle making, and im finding the colour/scent measurements and wick sizes a little overwhelming!
    Thankyou for your help

Leave a comment:

• Cristian Segeci
    replied
    Hi I would like a copy also. Many thanks

Leave a comment:

• Olive Oil
    replied
    Hi would love a copy of this if you wouldn’t mind
    Thank you x

Leave a comment:

• coastalmelts18
    replied
    Hello. I just joined and saw this post of a spreadsheet. I know it's an old post but could I please have a copy sent to me? Thanks

Leave a comment:

• Russty79
    replied
    Hi, I’m new to this site so getting a feeler for how it works. The spreadsheet sounds like a a life saver. Not sure how to PM at this stage tho.

Russ

Leave a comment:

• Onthecornishcoast
    replied
    [QUOTE=starlet;654996]I'm new to candle making and would love to get a copy of the spreadsheet too.[/QUOTMe too, if anyone is happy to send that would be great.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X