• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi would love a copy of this if you wouldn’t mind
    Thank you x

Comment

Hi I would like a copy also. Many thanks

Comment

Hello. Could i be sent your spreadsheets please?
        Im really new to candle making, and im finding the colour/scent measurements and wick sizes a little overwhelming!
        Thankyou for your help

Comment

Hi guys,

Is it possible if I could get a copy of this spreadsheet, too?

TIA

ETA: Is anyone replying to this thread besides those asking for a copy of the sheet?
          Last edited by BeautifullyAfrican; 29-04-2018, 11:57 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by BeautifullyAfrican View Post
            ETA: Is anyone replying to this thread besides those asking for a copy of the sheet?
            Hi everyone, I'm new on the forum, but I do happen to know Spencer (purely through coincidence) the creator of this much mentioned spreadsheet!
            Anyone still interested in a copy? I'm sure I could rustle up a few quid to buy a beer or two and get a new version sent out... He's a cheap old sod!

Bingle

Comment

Originally posted by binglebongle View Post
              Hi everyone, I'm new on the forum, but I do happen to know Spencer (purely through coincidence) the creator of this much mentioned spreadsheet!
              Anyone still interested in a copy? I'm sure I could rustle up a few quid to buy a beer or two and get a new version sent out... He's a cheap old sod!

Bingle
              Yes, I'm still interested. I've only just seen this and received no notification.

Comment

Hi,
                I'd love to get a copy of this spreadsheet. I'm more confused with the selection of wicks. If you can point me in the right direction for more info for this it would be great.

Thanks

Comment

spreadsheet request

Originally posted by binglebongle View Post

Bingle
                  hi. Could you please send me a copy of the spreadsheet
                  Thank you

Comment

I am fairly new to candle making and would greatly appreciate the spreadsheet tia.

Comment

The date on the post is from seven years ago, the OP has not used the forum for 6 years, I doubt majority of you will get a reply.

Dave

Comment

get raw metrial

where to get raw materials for making cand ales and also details how to make

Comment

I’m closing this topic. It was posted SEVEN years ago, if you haven’t had a spreadsheet, you now aren’t likely to as the original poster last posted around seven years ago.

Dave, moderator.

Comment

Working...
                          X