This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by indri View Post
    Yes there is and any links to other forums craft related or otherwise are not allowed in posts, pm's or signatures. Please read the rules.
    Wow, that seems a bit strict and unfriendly. I go on lots of different forums because I like to find out about things from many different perspectives. I'm not really sure why theres a need to be so competitive about sharing and learning. Perhaps I'm missing something?

Comment

Originally posted by squeakyclean View Post
      Wow, that seems a bit strict and unfriendly.
      Welcome back Squeakyclean Lovely to see you're joining in again after 6 months of not posting, hope it's not just a one-off to complain about the forum rules.
      Visit Natty Netty for a huge selection of Iris Folding supplies

Comment

[QUOTE=Spencer101;499688]
        @ CherryBlossomCandles
        - Thanks, I like to do my bit to help the chandler community.

@ Everyone - After receiving a few requests I've now added:

- A Bipol-X calc tab (bit of a funny additive this as you add it depending on how much FO you're using but there's an upper limit for its usage so this works all that out for you now including the cut off point.)

- A Cost Per Unit calc so you can easily work out, based on the supplies you buy, how much each candle costs to produce. Should help with working out how many mattresses you'll be needing to stuff all your profits under

The latter may come as a separate tool as it spans multiple tabs itself. Undecided on this just yet...

Work on these two additions is almost complete. I just have a little user acceptance testing on the latter to make sure it fits the bill.

In addition to this I'm still working on a "wick suggestion tool" where you enter the basic details (wax type, candle type, size, FO load etc.) and it will provide a few examples of suitable wicks for that application. Well, it will give you starting points at least. As each batch of wax etc. differs there will still be some testing and tinkering needed, but all in all it should be a useful reference tool as a start for beginers...

Happy to hear any further ideas on what might be useful.. Can't promise I can deliver everything, but I'll give it a go.
        It helps keep me occupied during my 3 hours a day commuting!

PS. The sheer number of hits on this thread would suggest there are non-registered users out there that may be interested in this tool.. I'm not selling it and expect no reward for my efforts other than the thanks of its users.
        If you aren't registered and would like a copy, you can sign up in seconds and that will allow you to PM me your email address. The more people involved, the more ideas there are and the better the tool becomes for all. [/QUOTE)

just joined forum and would love a copy of this spread sheet if you are still happy to pass it on. Will pm my email address thanks in advance, Susan

Comment

Hi All

I read in one of the threads that Spencer is no longer with us. Any chance one of you could email me this spreadsheet please?
          I would be most grateful
          My email is [email protected]l.com

Thanks in advance

Comment

Just a quick question...but links to crafts videos are not forbidden..right?

Comment

can someone please point me towards where the list of rules live?

Comment

Ignore previous post - found them

Comment

Someone please get back to me? i would really appreciate it. Thank you!

Comment

Hi everyone, just joined the forum and going through what I can only describe as such informative information about candle making. I'm very new to this and still very much in the testing phase. If by any chance someone could possibly email me Spencer's calculations spreadsheet I would be very very grateful. My email address is [email protected] - thanks so much, ShelleyLou

Comment

If anyone is happy to, I would Love a copy of the spreadsheet please. Happy New Year all.

Comment

HI
                        If its possable would it be ok to send me a copy of the spreadsheet. Thank you so much .

Comment

I'm new to candle making and would love to get a copy of the spreadsheet too.

Comment

[QUOTE=starlet;654996]I'm new to candle making and would love to get a copy of the spreadsheet too.[/QUOTMe too, if anyone is happy to send that would be great.

Comment

Hi, I’m new to this site so getting a feeler for how it works. The spreadsheet sounds like a a life saver. Not sure how to PM at this stage tho.

Russ

Comment

Hello. I just joined and saw this post of a spreadsheet. I know it's an old post but could I please have a copy sent to me? Thanks

Comment

Working...
                                X