• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thanks Spencer!!
    Sparklez.co.uk
    Handmade Jewellery

Comment

Thank you so much, Spencer! It's a very helpful tool!
      Manzanas Candle Crafts
      www.manzanas.co.uk -- Online retailer of candlemaking supplies, serving the UK and the EU
      Like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter

Comment

I received Spencers latest calculator and have to say it is excellent - his latest addition of the approximate burn times will be a major God send to everyone. Your customers will be impressed

No more but more

Again Spencer
        Last edited by pcbob; 23-01-2012, 06:36 PM.
        And God said "let there be light" ...... so Adam lit a votive candle, with a V45/S3-80 wick, giving off the sweet smell of apple and cinnamon.

Comment

Thanks for the positive feedback everyone. I hope you all put the calculator to good use.

Perhaps I should stick to spreadsheet formulas and give up the wax formulas

Comment

Many thanks for the spreadsheet Spencer

Jill
            One craft project, like one cookie, is never enough!

http://christmaspiecrafts.blogspot.com/
            Twitter: @jillspain
            http://www.etsy.com/shop/ChristmasPieCrafts

Comment

Hi Spencer,

Just wanted to say thanks for the spread sheet it's going to be so helpful to me

Comment

Glad you think so Harribo
                Just remember me when you're rich and famous through your candle making empire!!!!

Comment

Thanks for the spreadsheet - a lot of time to be saved with this.

David

Comment

Originally posted by Spencer101 View Post
                    Glad you think so Harribo
                    Just remember me when you're rich and famous through your candle making empire!!!!

Hahaha Spencer, that will never happen. I think I will be testing for many years to come before I even get to sell 1 thing

Comment

Not a problem, David.

Hopefully Ver1.3 will be along soon....

Comment

Originally posted by Harribo View Post
                        Hahaha Spencer, that will never happen. I think I will be testing for many years to come before I even get to sell 1 thing
                        You'll never remember me when you're rich or you'll never get rich??

Hopefully now you have a nifty little time saving device your testing process will speed up and you'll be selling in no time at all

Comment

Yes sorry when I re-read that I thought it did sound like I meant I won't remember you I did mean I will never be rich!

Comment

Don't worry, I knew what you meant.

And never say never on the whole rich thing!!

Comment

spencer on the own blend record sheet i added bipol - x do i need to change any of the formulars to account for this or jut add it in and go for it?
                              one of my firework displays others on the same user profile http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N11qXBtNsgE

Comment

Originally posted by fireworkmaster View Post
                                spencer on the own blend record sheet i added bipol - x do i need to change any of the formulars to account for this or jut add it in and go for it?
                                The formulas will sort themselves out so no need to change anything there.
                                Just make sure the %s below the 'ingredients' add up to 100%. It will tell you in a box just below the candle description box if the total % is too much or too little.

Comment

Working...
                                X