Rapeseed Wax

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rapeseed Wax

I have been making 100% soya wax candles for a while now and seem to be getting a "reasonable" smell depending on the EO's I add. I now want to experiment using part rapeseed and part soya wax. Has anyone had success or disaster using rapeseed wax? I prefer to use EO's and will continue doing so. I would just like a slightly stonger smelling candle.....

Thanks!

Hi,

I use 99% rapeseed wax but with FO. I find that adding 1% vybar though allows me to add more FO without it sweating too much. I mainly just upped the amount of oil that I used though. What % oil are you using? Most recommend 5% but after advice on here I have upped mine to about 12/13% to guarantee that strong smell.
    My Little Spot Of The Internet
    My Facebook Page

Comment

Rapeseed wax 99%

Hi, appreciate that this thread was started a long time ago but I am looking for a close to 100% or pure rapeseed wax that is suitable to use in containers. I’ve managed to find an at least 90% but wondered where you source your 99% rapeseed wax from? Thanks!

Originally posted by Herewood View Post
      Hi,

I use 99% rapeseed wax but with FO. I find that adding 1% vybar though allows me to add more FO without it sweating too much. I mainly just upped the amount of oil that I used though. What % oil are you using? Most recommend 5% but after advice on here I have upped mine to about 12/13% to guarantee that strong smell.

Comment

Working...
      X