Where Do U get Your Idea's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where Do U get Your Idea's

It's interesting to know where people come up with their idea's for candles & melts

Most of the time things just pop into my head
    Other times some of my idea's generate from other peoples work, I dont copy as thats not fair but I take an idea and re-invent it to my own design

How do u come up with yours?

I don't know about candles and melts but for my stuff I think about what sort of things I would like & also ask other people & listem to comments at craft fairs etc.
    Having said that, I once blended a fragrance and made some bath bombs for a craft fair & almost didn't take them as I wasn't too keen on the smell and, yes you've probably guessed it, I sold more of them than my 'nice' smelling ones!! So, sometimes it pays to make stuff that maybe you're not too keen on.
    Jayne

"One must have chaos in oneself in order to give birth to a dancing star."

Comment

Most times ideas pop into my head - again other times you take inspiration from others - the changing seasons tend to help my creativity a bit as I have a really good think about what would be good for Spring, Summer etc and take inspiration from them.

Cheers.

Lisa

Bowed Over
      Handmade Dog Collar Accessories
      www.bowedover.co.uk

Comment

Where do you get ideas

I try and get my ideas from magazines, other crafters, in shops or anywhere! sometimes you see something that makes you say "wow i want to do that" i then try and think of how i can make it to my personality and what people want.

Comment

Working...
        X