Candle Parties

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Candle Parties

I have been asked by 1 of my wholesale customers if I could do a candle party in her shop for her shops 1st anniversery but problem is I dont know how to do it

Could some1 please give me some tips?
    How many producys would you take?
    What sort of things to take?
    How to explain things
    ect

I would be grateful for any help

Hi,

I found this it is quite good giving lots of pointers and things.

http://www.candlemaking.org.uk/candleparties.html

Cheers.

Lisa

Bowed Over
    Handmade Dog Collar Accessories
    www.bowedover.co.uk

Comment

thank you lisa
      thats very helpful

Comment

No problem. I like the games that they tell you about.

Hope you do well.

Cheers.

Lisa

Bowed Over
        Handmade Dog Collar Accessories
        www.bowedover.co.uk

Comment

I used to do jewellery parties which I know is slightly different, but I found it best to take an ifnormal, friendly approach and I learnt from experience it's much better to take too much rather than not enough.

I normally display all my items on a piece of luxury fabric to make them stand out, and never actually mention the prices, instead I have hand-made price labels by each product. I then used to introduce each piece and pass it round for people to look at, then invite people to come over and take a look, purchase, ask questions, make orders etc I found it worked really well.

I only stopped doing them because I didnt have enough time to make all the jewellery.

I hope it goes well!

Comment

I lay everything out on nice material, I don't like these party games they put people off coming

I tend to let people come and look around at there leisure and I am there if any questions need answering

Comment

i liked the mystery envelope idea, give each person an envelope with either a free gift or discount
              i will speak to my lady and see what sort of thing she wants me to do

thanks for all the advice

Comment

Working...
              X