Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Candle making supplies in London?

Hi there,

I am visiting London for a few days next week and just wondered if there were any candle making supply shops or more specifically fragrance oil suppliers that I could visit?? Love internet shopping but love the actual buzz of proper shop visiting and purchsing more!

I know there used to be a candle supplies shop in Covent Garden a couple of years ago, but I'm not sure if it's still there. It was down on the lowest level but I have no idea what it was called. Sorry, I'm not much help at all really Hope you find something!

Comment

Originally posted by genierose View Post
      I know there used to be a candle supplies shop in Covent Garden a couple of years ago, but I'm not sure if it's still there. It was down on the lowest level but I have no idea what it was called. Sorry, I'm not much help at all really Hope you find something!
      Thank you, I shall have a look!

Comment

hi

There aren't many that know of but you will have to try and get to candlemakers in shepherds bush west London. If you have seen kirsty home made home on TV you'll know why. Please be advised its a small premises with no proper shop front they used to be located in a shop in blythe road for over 40 years. Its very 'original' but worth the visit. If you have the time.

PS I insist on using their candle dye discs I like them better than any other and their waxes in my opinion are excellent quality.

Have fun
        It cost how much? could I make it myself?

www.lightandbubbly.com
        Twitter: @lightandbubbly_

Comment

Working...
        X