Cut & carve core candles being sold on ebay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cut & carve core candles being sold on ebay

Hey all, my names John and have been making cut & carve candles for around 4 years now.
    I have found a seller on ebay recently who sells cut & carve core candles! I thought id post this info as i know alot of people want to save time with cut & carve and would like to buy the core candles also. The seller is from the UK. I have been buying them from the seller on ebay for around 4 weeks and have to say the core candles are excellent and save me alot of time because to be honest i'm one of those who would rather have the time to spend doing the dipping process and carving instead of spending that time making the core candle. Anyway if you are interested then just type in ebay search core candles and it should come up. The seller normally does 6 pointed star core candles with 4 sizes, 4 Inch, 6 Inch, 9 Inch and 12 Inch. Anyway jus thought id throw that info out there as i know some of you would rather be like me and spend the time more on carving

Thanks John, that's always handy to know and I would have thought it saves loads of time for those who prefer 'visual' end of the process. Have just had a peek to see. There was a thread not too long ago regards trying to look for a mould to make the core for cut'n'carve candles.

Do you have a website? Would be interested to see what styles you have/make.

David

Comment

I had a look and there was only one listing on ebay for core candles. It can't be the seller you're talking about though if you've been buying off them on ebay for 4 weeks as they've only been registered for a week
      Visit Natty Netty for a huge selection of Iris Folding supplies

Comment

That'd be because that seller IS the first-time poster above, maybe?
        Cheers,
        Scorch

Scorch's Pyrography : www.scorchpyro.co.uk
        Crafts on Flickr : http://www.flickr.com/photos/tanniso...7606138937826/

Comment

Def suspect Scorch. Hi by the way.
          Carol
          God helps them that help themselves.

Comment

.... fell for that one .... me thinks

Comment

hi im new here and i just had a browse in this forum.im interested in making cut and carve candles (as a hobby).i had a look on ebay and could only find the smallest size.wondering if there are any bigger ones about.i was also wondering if it makes any difference whether the guy is the seller or not?

Comment

That depends Harry/John/whatever your name is. We have rules which you should have read by now and we are not stupid.
                Carol

Comment

well my name is harry as u can probably see.like i said im new and i was just wondering.no need to get funny.i just read the rules and i get it now.maybe john didnt read them properly lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Harry1966 View Post
                    i was also wondering if it makes any difference whether the guy is the seller or not?
                    Really? So a seller posing as a customer to recommend their own stuff doesn't bother you? Many would see it as dishonest and make sure they give that seller a wide berth in the future. Now John has been rumbled it might make more business sense for him to delete that post, don't you agree Harry?
                    Visit Natty Netty for a huge selection of Iris Folding supplies

Comment

oh i dont know.i dont think there is anything wrong with trying to spread the word but john obviously joined the wrong forum.lol.anyway i found some helpful advices for my hobby and im glad ive joined the forum

Comment

ops where did my post go?

Comment

Originally posted by Critchley View Post
                          Def suspect Scorch. Hi by the way.
                          Heya! 5 mins to pop in & out every so often...
                          Cheers,
                          Scorch

Scorch's Pyrography : www.scorchpyro.co.uk
                          Crafts on Flickr : http://www.flickr.com/photos/tanniso...7606138937826/

Comment

Great to know you get 5 mins now and again. Don't leave it too long though we miss your imput
                            Carol

Comment

Working...
                            X