Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wax melting equipment

Hello,

I'm new to the forum and wondered if anyone could give me advice on wax melting equipment? I'm looking for something that can take a large quantity of wax at a time.

Thank you!

Hi Have a look at the website of 4candles.co.uk

Cheers

Comment

Hi - a bit late in this reply!!!

I use a couple of Palson Pots which were reommended a few years ago by Lisa (Candles by) and I have never needed anything else. They hold about 5kg max of wax and that's usually plenty for me.

Not sure how easy they are to get hold of these days though.

HTH

David

Comment

Try seba.co.uk. They used to supply 4candles. We bought our one from them. You get various sizes. We have one that holds 8 kg / 12 litres with a heated discharge tap for easy pouring which makes a lot of candles! That will cost you around £800-£900.
        Debbie & Chris

www.candlessenceonline.co.uk

Comment

I managed to get hold of a slow cooker that had been converted into a candle maker by having a tap put in at the front near the bottom. It had to be imported from the States and then required a voltage converter but is was still quite cheap approx £100. You could try adapting your own and then you wouldn't need the voltage converter.

Comment

Hello,

I see this thread is pretty old, but I'm looking for easy ways to melt wax (double boiler is too messy). I read a lot of people are using presto pots, but I cannot find in europe, so the Palson Pots seem pretty interesting. Could you kindly tell me what model are you using?

Thank you,

Regards

Comment

Working...
            X