Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Candle Glaze

Hello Everyone,
    Could someone please point me in the right direction for purchasing Candle Glaze I'm going to attempt Cut & Carve Candle and haven't a clue where to look for the glaze at goes on the candle once finished that makes it hard and shiny,
    Can anybody help please
    Thankyou
    Teresa

Hi Teresa,

I think it's called 'Chinashine' or Chinaglaze' which is a 'post' candle glaze if thats's what you mean! I believe you can get it from FMC (sorry I could go and have a look but am being v lazy)

HTH

David

Comment

Hi David,
      Thanks for replying I've looked at Chinashine and yes that's what I need I think but 500ml for £19.99 quite expensive, I've also looked for FMC but not quite sure what I'm looking for.

Comment

If you look under the 'Candle Decorating & Accessories' section they have a water-based one;

http://www.fullmoons-cauldron.co.uk/...decorating.htm

I use a finishing lacquer only on Beeswax Candles if the wax 'blooms' - not sure if you can use it on other waxes (can't see why not though??). If you get stuck I can put a sample on the website for you to try (maybe a circa 25ml bottle) - try and keep the costs as low as I can. Let me know if any use.

David

Comment

Working...
        X