Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The best shop with cut&carve equipment for foreigner

Hello everyone
    I'm looking for shop in UK with cut & carve equipment. Do you know any with attractive prices and good quality items? I'm looking especially for molds and carving tools. Thanks for help.
    Last edited by Thaiphoon; 09-03-2011, 09:57 PM.

Hi Wojtek,

Good luck with the 'Cut & Carve' candles - not sure if you have done already but if you search 'Candle Carving' on YouTube ther are some fantastic videos (look out for one called 'Hooked on Wax').

Thornes have a dipping station for what you may need but it's not cheap;

http://www.candlemaking.uk.com/

... it may be worth looking around for someone who is giving it up and selling off their equipment - may need to Gooogle that.

For general equipment, could you use the same tools that are used with clay sculpting? Not sure how different they might be.

Sorry I can be of any more help.

David

Comment

Hi David
      Thank you for help I think I have already watched all videos on youtube about cut&carve including "Hooked on Wax". I have just ordered dipping station in Poland, it's not exactly for carved candles but it melts wax and it has six different chambers. The biggest problem is to find a basic equipment. I will check for something similar as You suggest. I need molds too, there is nothing like this in Poland. Molds are very expensive in your country. Maybe someone makes them individually? Could anyone gives some advises how to make a mold?Thanks again

Comment

polen onlineshop

Hi Thaiphoon,

would you sharing the URL of this Polen Shop, I guess it´s an onlineshop, right?
        Thanks in advance,
        Sabine
        “It is better to light one small candle than to curse the darkness.”
        "Eleanor Roosevelt"

Handmade Tarts and primitives

Comment

Working...
        X