Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• House smelling like Clean Cotton

Hiya

I've just used the link on this site to Candles by Lisa's site and bought a dozen votives of Clean Cotton - can't wait as I love that smell - pity it never last on the washing!!

I need to ask though - one of the "flavours" is Monkey Farts!!!!!!!!! would you really want your house smelling like that - unless they are like roses of course.

Has anyone ever bought this smell - if so I have smelly dogs and I was wondering if this is a whole new market I should be tapping into.
    Willowmax
    Handcrafted Cards for Special Occassions
    www.willowmaxdesign.com

email - [email protected]

The Monkey Farts is a fruit cocktail mixture - the sort of thing that would meke a monkeys farts smell sweeter! I bet she changes the name soon! Funny you should mention it, but I did the same click, and my darling wife is thinking of ordering....................good move Lisa!

Comment

Peter is spot on Monkey Farts is like a sort of fruit cocktail with the main smell being sort of Tangeriney!! I have thought about changing it to something bland like tropical fruit cocktail or something like that but it really gets people stopping when they see it at craft fairs. You can see them looking at one another and pointing. Well that is my chance to pounce!!! Do they really think I would sell something that smelled like farts!!! (don't answer that Peter). I have a captive audience then!!!

One of my fellow crafters says he is going to buy a whole load and give them to his neighbor - he doesn't like the guy so this would be his way of being nasty in a nice way!!!!

However I have to admit next to the designer perfumy ones that and cool lime are my 2 best sellers.!!!

Thanks willow for the order. Once I have sobbered up from the Rose on the morning I will get the old cauldron bubbling (well that's what my husband says anyway).

Cheers.

Lisa

Bowed Over
      Handmade Dog Collar Accessories
      www.bowedover.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by peter View Post
        The Monkey Farts is a fruit cocktail mixture - the sort of thing that would meke a monkeys farts smell sweeter! I bet she changes the name soon! Funny you should mention it, but I did the same click, and my darling wife is thinking of ordering....................good move Lisa!
        Well you know us Scots can't resist a bargain - and £8 ad is some bargain!!!

Hehe.

Lisa

Bowed Over
        www.bowedover.co.uk

Comment

LOL, thats really funny. But have just had a quick look Lisa and the heading for it says Mokey Farts not Monkey, just incase you hadn't realised?
          Jo x

For handcrafted wooden gifts and decorations please visit http://www.sommerwood.co.uk

Comment

Nope hadn't realised will get that changed.

Thanks for the proof read. You go through and check and recheck but you always miss loads.

Cheers.

Lisa

Bowed Over
            www.bowedover.co.uk

Comment

No worries, am always finding them on mine!
              Jo x

For handcrafted wooden gifts and decorations please visit http://www.sommerwood.co.uk

Comment

My house smells wonderful - I ordered 3 different "scents" and I had to have a go and burn each one - just to see and they all smell wonderful.

I ordered Baby Talc, Chanel No 5 and Clean Cotton and I have to say my fav is Clean Cotton - I want to put it in my airing cupboard cos that wonderful clean smell does fade after a while - especially if the item of clothes is sitting in my 7ft of ironing that i really can't be bothered to do

Thanks Lisa - will be ordering some more soon.
                Willowmax
                www.willowmaxdesign.com

Comment

Willowmax

What you need is a husband like mine - he does the ironing when I'm too busy!
                  Annette

Comment

Originally posted by Annette View Post
                    Willowmax

What you need is a husband like mine - he does the ironing when I'm too busy!
                    I have to be fair and say that he does do his share - he does his work shirts and trousers that I just hate - he is ex navy and I just can't match that perfection in ironing!! I like creases every where not just down the front

Our problem is that he designs all the cards and draws them and he also does the jewellery so that kinda leaves me with no much of an excuse to not do the housework and ironing but I just hate having to do it.

If only we could make enough money at selling these things then I could get a cleaner that would do the ironing toothat would be brill
                    Willowmax
                    www.willowmaxdesign.com

Comment

Originally posted by willowmax View Post
                      My house smells wonderful - I ordered 3 different "scents" and I had to have a go and burn each one - just to see and they all smell wonderful.

I ordered Baby Talc, Chanel No 5 and Clean Cotton and I have to say my fav is Clean Cotton - I want to put it in my airing cupboard cos that wonderful clean smell does fade after a while - especially if the item of clothes is sitting in my 7ft of ironing that i really can't be bothered to do

Thanks Lisa - will be ordering some more soon.
                      Glad you liked them, I have to admit I really like the clean cotton too - have to admit my all time favourite though is still cinnamon.

Cheers.

Lisa
                      Bowed Over
                      www.bowedover.co.uk

Comment

Working...
                      X