Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Candle making supplies - help!

Hi Everyone

I'd really like to give candle making a go but there's only one shop that sells paraffin wax near me and I'd really like to make soy candles. I live in Weymouth ....does anyone know of any suppliers in my area? I'm quite happy to drive anywhere in Dorset or maybe Somerset or South Devon. Many thanks in advance.

Hi,

I only know of 'Devonscents' that is anywhere local to you although I am not sure if they have a shop or just provide supplies via the website. A quick e-mail to them will confirm.

http://www.devonscents.co.uk/

Have used them before and have personally be very happy with their service and goods. They have some soy candle starter kits that could suit what you are looking for.

Hope this helps.

David

Comment

thank you

Hi David

Thank you for that. It probably is a bit too far but I will check out their website. I was hoping to find somewhere nearish so I can avoid paying the high postage costs...it makes it very expensive when you're only starting out and buying small quantities.

Must find a cheap hobby!!!

Many thanks

Jules

Comment

Hi Jules and welcome to the world of soy candle making.

Unfortunately we are not blessed with many high street shops selling candle making supplies. Even less selling soy.

Sal at Devon Scents is a lovely lady. She sells only on the Internet but one of her kits will be ideal to get you started to your new addiction.

Have fun.
        Ruby xx

Website - Cosy Candles & Aromas
        Blog - Ruby's Crafty Diary
        Facebook Page

Comment

Working...
        X