Best Place To Get Stamps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Place To Get Stamps

I would like to try stamping on Candles (using tissue paper, stamp etc) can anyone tell me the best place to get some good stamps and stamping ink.

I've had a look online but they are either expensive or boring.

Thanks

Nat

Originally posted by name View Post
    I would like to try stamping on Candles (using tissue paper, stamp etc) can anyone tell me the best place to get some good stamps and stamping ink.

I've had a look online but they are either expensive or boring.

Thanks

Nat
    Well, thats a subjective view really.. one persons "boring" is another persons charming and understated! though "most" do seem expensive unless you can be sure of using them regularly!

Do you know what kind of images you are looking for??

www.stampinup.co.uk have quite a good range - and there are a couple of distributors on the forum who can order them for you if you find something appropriate.

The other option is to design one yourself and either have it made, or buy one of the "make it yourself" kits.. but again, they are not cheap.

Comment

If you've got a rough idea of what images you want on your stamps try going into google images and search for 'butterfly rubber stamp' (for example) and you'll get loads of different stamps which are bound to include ones you like - be warned though, rubber stamps do tend to range from about £3 to £12 depending on the size and manufacturer.
      Visit Natty Netty for a huge selection of Iris Folding supplies

Comment

Working...
      X