Labels and Packaging

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Labels and Packaging

I am looking (without much success!!!) to find some really attractive labels and boxes for my glass containers, I like the look of the semi transparent/frosted looking labels, but I don't know where to get them from also I dont kn ow if they could be printed on a home computer or if they have to be done professionally. The boxes I would like are the natural looking eco friendly ones.
    If anyone can help that would be great, especially for the labels

Thanks
    Tracy
    Tracy x
    If you don't know where your going,
    you could end up someplace else!!!

Tracy,

If you search on ebay I'm sure you'll find loads of labels although I have recently switched to;

http://www.aalabels.com/

They have pretty much every label you'll probably need, reasonably priced and assorted colours/effects. The website even supplies either a word document or .pdf file for the template to print them. I have found the word doc very good and, of course, you can save it once done and print them off as necessary.

As long as you have a reasonably good printer attached to the pc then it should be fairly straight forward to design and print your own. You can lots of fun with WordArt!!

Hope this is what you are looking for.

Oddsox

Comment

Labels

Hi, I have seen these transparent labels but they work out very expensive. Have you had a look on vista print? Or as the previous post says ebay, it's also worth checking on etsy. Lots of people make lovely packing materials on there and they will even design/give you an exclusive design.
      *I Love Handmade*
      www.littlemillie.folksy.com
      www.urbancraftdesigners.etsy.com
      http://www.flickr.com/photos/littlemillie/

Comment

I am getting a label printing machine in a few weeks if this may help
        Racheal
        Racheal
        www.soapsudsandsalts.co.uk

Comment

Working...
        X