Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rubber Moulds

Hi All

Don't know if this is the right section to post on but thought I'd give it a go!

I'm searching for some rubbery moulds, the kind I've seen in candle making, which I can use with our kids to make plaster of paris figures. They got a kit for Christmas with a couple of the rigid plastic moulds which they loved making but the moulds are already showing signs of wear after a couple of uses and I thought the rubbery ones might last longer. I wondered if anyone on here could suggest any possible sources where I might be able to find some cutish type moulds so they can make some more?
    Jane

If beads were still currency, I'd be a millionaire!

http://www.wildheartcrafts.co.uk/

Have you tried searching for rubber or latex moulds on Ebay?

Comment

Try Thorne Beekeeping they have a large range of latex rubber moulds.

HTH

Lisa
      Bowed Over
      Handmade Dog Collar Accessories
      www.bowedover.co.uk

Comment

Thank you for both of those suggestions. Found plenty of cute animals and such which is just what I was looking for. And it's almost tempting me to have a go at making a few candles for myself!
        Jane

If beads were still currency, I'd be a millionaire!

http://www.wildheartcrafts.co.uk/

Comment

cant find what im looking for in uk

im having the same problem wildheart, the bakery moulds im looking for for soap and candle making are only available in the USA and its a fortune in shipping costs
          if anyone spies a site in the uk, id be grateful if you could let me know
          x

Comment

Try Fred Aldous for rubber moulds and also Trylon do a few both are in UK, also Panduro catalogue has rubber moulds.
            Why not make your own Latex rubber moulds? its easy and very cheap to do. Trylon sell Latex and sillicone rubber for making moulds.
            Cheerio
            Brian

Comment

Originally posted by mylee15 View Post
              im having the same problem wildheart, the bakery moulds im looking for for soap and candle making are only available in the USA and its a fortune in shipping costs
              if anyone spies a site in the uk, id be grateful if you could let me know
              x
              They are quite good at combining postal costs though - so would be a good idea to buy a few and pay flat shipping rate.

Comment

Working...
              X